Chapter 20

F A R A H

Today is the day we are going for our honeymoon. To say I'm nervous will be an understatement, Myrah is helping me with the parking even though i insist i will do the parking myself but being the stubborn one she refused.

"You have to pack those two" she said holding up a black lacy Nightgown.

Subhanallah

"No i don't need them" i form my lips in a thin line. Glancing at her, she frowned her face indicating she's not happy with my reply.

"Okay i will take them" her face immediately turns to smile.

"If you wear this Jawad will fall hea.." Glaring at her she held her hand up. Putting the remaining clothes inside the trolley, i zip it up taking a look at the big clock placed at the concrete wall.

"I want to see mom before leaving" i said taking my hijab and tying it around my head.

"Can i accompany you, the house is boring" she shows me her puppy face, the one she uses when she wants to convince someone.

"Sure but we won't stay long, as you know our flight is in the next fifteen hours" i explained.

"I know no need to remind me of how you're excited to go on this honeymoon"

Rolling my eyes i ignored her remark, knowing that if i argued with her it won't do me any good.

**

It took us thirty minutes to reach my house, upon seeing me Yasmin embrace me in a hug.

"Sis Farah i missed you" she said holding my hands.

"Yes i know you do, where is mom i want to introduce you two to my friend"  taking Myrah hand i lead her inside.

"Who do we have here" Mom said approaching us.

"Assalam Alaikum" Myrah greeted.

"Wa Alaikum salam my daughter" mom replied back with her beautiful smile.

"Mom this is Myrah, Khalid's wife" i stated.

"Masha Allah, may Allah bless you two"

We all answered with Ameen

"How are your husbands?" She asked.

"Alhamdulillah" we both said in unison.

"Sis Farah i have a lot of things i want you to buy for me from Dubai" Yasmin blabbered taking a seat beside me.

"Yasmin behave yourself, she's not going there for shopping" Mom scolded her making her stamped her foot on the floor with a frown on her face.

"Oh come on Yasmin don't worry i know how to convince Farah to buy the things you want" Myrah interjected winking at me. Yasmin's face immediately lit up.

"Really?"  Myrah nodded. Taking her hands Yasmin lead her upstairs.

Those two have something in common which is stubbornness.

I was thinking of staying for one hour, but because of the two troublemakers we end up staying for two hours and now i have less than ten hours before the flight.

"You know that you're a troublemaker right" i said turning to Myrah who slouched herself on the couch.

"What is the problem with  being a troublemaker?"

I was about to replied to her question when the door burst open walking in Jawad dressed in his usual tuxedo. His head turns to my direction not uttering a word he went up, swallowing the tightness in my throat i glanced away joining Myrah on the couch to rest before leaving for our so-called honeymoon.