.:Chapter 14:.

Ack welcome back to another chapter!! This one might be long or short depending on how I feel so let's get right into it!

~.:when Midoriya went to his room:.~

Todoroki's Pov

Everyone was still eating and having a good time," listen I said I was sorry! What more can I say!", Sahara yelled while looking at Tokoyami and Dark Shadow. "We told you already, do the chicken dance and we will forgive you", he replies. "Ok anything but that, how about I do your chores for two weeks?", she asked hoping it will work. "No, that's what we asked", he says, "although that is tempting", he finished. Sahara groans as her head falls on the table, I just noticed that her food was gone. "You can sure eat fast", I said out loud while she looked at me. "So can you", she says pointing at my plate. I didn't notice that I ate that fast, she stands up and takes both mine and her plate along with Midoriya's to put it away for later. "I actually want to see that furred rat do the dance because that's what she is", he says while chuckling at his own joke. "That's not funny Bakugou and you know it", Uraraka says but just gets glared at.  "I want to see you sing Barbie Girl because it suits you", Sahara said from the kitchen. "WANNA GO FUCK FACE!", Bakugou yelled while others try hard not to laugh. "Pff like you can catch me idiot", she replies while walking in. "You doubtin' me!", he practically yells while standing up. "I'm not sure KaTsUkI, try me", she says but then dashes off when Bakugou swings his arm at her letting off an explosion. "YOU BITCH, DON'T CALL ME THAT WHEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!", he yells while running at her. "Like I said on the chat, I'm not a dog but you sure the heck are", she says while laughing while some of us try not to laugh. "Fuck you!", he yells and swings another explosion at her but she quickly changes into her fox before she got hit. "I'll take a hard pass", she says and runs underneath him but just then he grabs her tail. "Got you damn rat", he says smirking but just then she shocks him then runs. "You fuck face! Get back here!", he yells angrily. "Ok young Bakugou, that's enough", he says. "Who are you even yelling at? ", All Might asked while scanning the room and just then she comes back into the room in her human form. "Sup", she says waving which made Bakugou mad and let off small explosions. "You'll get it next time you damn rat!", he says and storms pass her. I must say it was quite funny but it did need to be stopped eventually.

~.:present time:.~

Midoriya's Pov

I woke up to light shining into my eyes and the pleasent sound of birds chirping. I sat up, or well tried to but got stopped from arms being held around my waist. I looked behind me to see Kacchan's face,'that's weird.. thought Mr. Aziawa was in here last night', I thought to myself and started to unravel his arms. Just as I thought I was free his arms re-wrapped themselves on me, I felt someone gazing at me so I turned around and was met with crimson red eyes. "Where ya think your goin nerd?", he asked while pulling me further into his chest. "I was going to get up and use the bathroom", I said answering his question. He just grunts in reply as he let's me go, I grab clothes and walk into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and brushed my teeth while it heated up, I then started to undress myself after I finished brushing my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw my body in bandages, I cringed at the thought of my cuts being cleaned by Mr. Aziawa or Kacchan but just shrugged it off as I unwrapped them  and stepped into the shower. I washed myself up and cleaned my hair while my thoughts attacked me altogether. I turned off my sink and dryed myself off, I got bandages and re-wrapped the old cuts and some new ones and got dressed. I stepped out of my room with a towel on my head *where it's covering his face if you get it* . "Well that's a nice sight", I heard a deep voice say. I took the towel off and saw Kacchan standing there but looked more refreshed with a different outfit. "Yeah yeah", I say waving him off. I grabbed my blow dryer and dried my hair, after my hair was some what dry I took my brush and brushed my hair down making it look like a dome on my head then shook my head to make it flood up. "So that's the secret to your hair being floofy?," he asked me and I just glared at him which in return made him chuckle.