11

Jimin's POV
  I went to find Yoongi the moment Jin stopped fussing about me and I was able to get away with a weird news as well.
  Turns out Jin was pregnant. So of course I had to scream at Namjoon for getting him pregnant cause if drunk Jin was scary, I wasn't gonna help him take care of a pregnant Jin but I would help of course.     
   Can't wait for Jin's weird food combinations to happen. Anyways, I went to Yoongi's room to find him like this.

 Anyways, I went to Yoongi's room to find him like this

  He was so cute I had coo.

*After a few minutes*

Someone called me, ruining my moment of watching Yoongi. I mean, I know its weird but he's just way too cute while he's sleeping.

  " Yes? " I was pissed to say the least.
  " Erm.. Al.. ph- alpha.. Jin... Jin wants to.. to see you.. you.. " a beta came, telling me.
  " Ah yes, thank you- " I looked at the name tag that she somehow has. " -Jiyoung. "
  She ran away really quickly after, somehow even faster than a wolf. ' Tsk ' I went to find Jin and Namjoon making out in the kitchen, and the bacon-
OMG THE BACONS.
  " JIN THE BACONS ARE BURNING " I screamed at them, causing Namjoon to drop him and Jin laying on the floor, recovering from the shock and make-out session.
  " Ah, Jiminie. The- OMG THE BACON " Jin rushed to save the bacon before they started the sprinklers and get everyone wet and dirty. And he knows that it shouldn't happen after what he did when we were younger.
  " what? what happened here? " A messy haired Yoongi came out from the guest room, looking really confused and really soft.
  " Eh.. I- gotta go... " I ran out of the kitchen and into my room really fast, a blushing mess. I wanted to kiss him right then and there, HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CUTE..

  Just then, my phone rang...

  " Yes? Jimothy speaking, how many I not help you? no we are not buying whatever you are selling thank you bye- "
  " CHIM. OMG CHIM, THE DARK SNOW PACK IS COMING. THEY ARE PLANNING ON STARTING A WAR... "

To Be Continued...