•11•

They arrived on White Lily territory in less than four hours on the road.

Bambi road with Micheal and Payten, while Maia and Lucien road in their own car as Lucien drove.
His hands were stiffly clenched the entire way as his mate kept babbling away and giggling as she saw the sights as they passed.

He keep thinking of all the wonderful ways he could put that sweet little mouth to use.

"Daddy look! I saw a dog!" Maia smiled at Lucien, finally putting her attention on him, and noticing his stiff demeanor.

She shied away- "Are you mad at me?" She asked nervously, to which Lucien relaxed. He wasn't mad.

Just madly horny for his still unclaimed mate. About to enter a territory full of unmated males.
Even some females might pose an issue with her dangerously naive nature.

He thanked the Goddess she was shy around new people- shown with Payten and Micheal when she wouldn't go near- and when they introduced themselves, she hide behind Lucien. Her small suspicious gaze was more than amusing, especially when she mumbled "could be spies" under her breathe.

"No kitten, are you excited? You'll love your new home" he smiled gently at her, as she relaxed and released the breathe she was holding.

She was worried he was annoyed with her.

"Yes! I bet it's big! And super pretty like you!" She cheered with enthusiasm.
Lucien scowled at her, "I am not pretty Kitten, I am a man, I am sexy" he purred, putting a hand on her lap, and allowing it to trail on the bare skin under her dress.
Maia wiggled, not moving his hand, as sparkles flew straight to that area. Her stomach feeling empty and strange.

Maia sweetly giggled, liking the tingles more and more as she grew somewhat accustomed.

Lucien grinned, a wolffish smile.

"Like that kitten? I promise more when we get home" he murmured, playing with the hem of her panties as she sweetly shook her little hips.

She hummed sweetly, happy he was giving her so much affection. She didn't even realize she so craved. It was different from the cuddles she received from her Noona and Bambi.

It was rougher, deeper, and more sensual.

The White Lily territory wasn't enormous like the Moon Rose- instead the home's littered every few feet in a small town sort of way. People were bustling about as they drove by, some bowing in respect when they smelled their Alpha- and two new female scents.

Their leaders had found their mates- meaning the pack was going to become even more stable and secure with a Luna and Beta female. The pack was excited and full of joy.

But they were Lycan- and knew for the next week, no disturbances besides extreme emergencies would be allowed.
With both leaders finding their mates- they would be put under charge of Payten.

Who inwardly and somewhat outwardly grumbled about more lost time with his mate.