•12•

*Mature*

Maia had only a moment to see the outside of the home and the pack, before she was whisked away with her mate.
She was carried inside, and up many flights of stairs in the castle like structure of the pack house, and was likely heading towards the Alpha suite.
Usually an entire floor dedicated to a good sized apartment above the actual pack house.

The grander of the castle like structure used as a pack house- so unusual in modern times with human technologies- but her breath still caught at the glimpses she obtained.
Maia was in a fairy tale castle!
Wasn't she just like a princess being carried away by a prince?

Was she disillusioning herself? Her mate could possibly be the dragon then- did it make him the villain?

The furnishing they passed seemed to be combined with antiques and modern. Marble floors, chandeliers, LED lighting, beautiful vases filled with flowers, a sitting room filled with fluffy white couches and a flat screen TV, redwood tables, stainless steel kitchens, a marble staircase with gold infused painted hand rails.

She saw no other souls after Third in Command Payten escorted them inside.
Bambi was whisked away to be with her mate.

Beautifully carved oak double doors parted and Maia nearly gasped.

She was right, the Alpha Suite, as they entered and she saw how sad and bare the entire place was compared to the elegantly nurtured pack house.

"No color" Maia complained, as Lucien chuckled and nipped playfully at her neck, setting her bags down.

"I did have one room dedicated for you" Lucien drawled, setting Maia down reluctantly. Maia gazed up curiously, as Lucien took her much smaller hand in his own warm one, towards a room near the end of the hall.

When he opened it, she gasped in surprise.

A small office spaced was turned into a gorgeous light pink bedroom. A small nook by the window had a bed built into the inlaid seating. Pink pillows and white soft blankets were already arranged aesthetically and methodically.
Soft baby pink curtains hung behind it to block out the view of the forest behind it.
White fluffy carpet was laid inside, unlike the hardwood outside the room.

There was a spacious white desk with a seemingly new laptop placed on it, along with a bookshelf beside it- filled with books Maia recognized!
Though they could not be claimed as mature or intellectual reads as they were designed for younger audiences, she was elated.

A tv was build into the wall which faced the window and nook- then off to the side, a closet with door left open so Maia could glance at a full wardrobe!

She loved it...! She'd place Richie in here for sure!

"Luci...! I love it! Is it for me? Is this my room?!" She asked excitedly bouncing and jumping into Lucien's arms as he chuckled.
He had just turned an old office space into a small private room for her.
But once she was comfortable- he'd break that little bed in with her.

"No baby, it's yours, but you sleep with me. Our room is over here" Lucien pulled the excited bundle of happiness towards a door connected to her new room, and opened it to see a very large bedroom.
Complete with a small living area to the left with a love seat and couch, and a big flat screen tv. A white expensive Persian rug beneath it, and a coffee table with a succulent.

Then an enormous four post bed, adorned with black and dark grey covers and a comforter, and a multitude of fancy pillows.

Other than that- no pictures. No actual decoration.

Maia felt less excited for this room, pouting up at Lucien.

"You can help me redecorate later kitten, sound good?" He murmured, biting her earlobe and loving her little laughter as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Lucien easily pulled her into his arms, somewhat worried about how light she was.