Loss (Mal and Death Wish)

((Short but sweet))

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Malice pushed the rotting corpse against a wall. "You couldve died!"

Death Wish composes himself in front of his leader, shooting daggers toward her. "I just saved your life, idiot!"

Malice gritted her teeth. "Nobody asked you to do that! Idiot if you died what the hell would I tell everyone? What would I tell Roman?!" He opened his mouth for Mal to shut him up again. "If you ever do that again I'll-"

"WHAT? KILL ME?!" Death Wish pushed her, making sure not to touch any exposed skin. "NEWS FLASH MALICE, IM ALREADY DEAD. ALSO ANOTHER THING; YOURE MY FRIEND, SO DONT EVEN PULL THAT SHIT ON ME. WE NEED YOU. I NEES YOU, SO DONT GO ACTING LIKE YOU DYING WOULD BE SO GREAT."

"SHUT UP!" Her angry scream shut him up right away. He didn't let up His glare as he stared down the shaking girl. "I though..." she looked up at him, angry tears in her eyes. "I...."

She pulled him in for a hug, taking care to not touch his skin. He stiffened up but she didn't care.

"I thought I lost you."

He looked straight ahead as the villain just hugged him. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her, not touching with his hands.

"You're an idiot."