Relax Into Him

Fandom: Mr. Love Queen's Choice

Pairing: Victor x Reader

Summary: Victor helps you distress in the shower

You started the shower in hopes of just relaxing. When Victor suggested he join you, the thought of him helping you destress sounded even better.

He backed you into the wall, the water spraying over both your bodies. His hands gripped the back of your thighs to push you off your feet and up the wall. His body fit perfectly between your thighs and the feeling of him moving into you was immediately relaxing. Your fingers dragged down his shoulders, as he sucked light hickies onto the skin of your neck.

"God, that feels amazing." You moan out as he hits you in all the right spots. "Please keep doing that."

"I don't plan on stopping."  Victor replies, breathlessly.

The tile in the shower made both your moans echo even louder than usual. You could feel your orgasm building quickly, and Victor could tell. He dropped his fingers and started to draw circles around your clit to draw you over the edge faster. You clenched around him, triggering his own orgasm.

Your feet hit the ground, your knees almost buckling from the intense . Victor steadied you before taking you from the shower. His hands ran the towel over your body taking away as much water as he possibly could. He then proceeded to drag you into the bedroom and handed you one of his shirts to wear.

Your body pressed to his laying in bed. All your muscles relaxing under his touch. Victor has you asleep in a few minutes, fully destressed from the day.