Cute Tsundere Giyuu X Tsun!Fem! Reader Fluff

This was requested by Ameshitatabashi. Thank you for requesting~

 Thank you for requesting~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a bright sunny morning in the Butterfly Estate. A (h/c) hair colored female was planning something she has been meaning to do.

"*inhale* ok, uh.. Tomi-kun.. well uh I've been meaning to tell you something.." (Y/N) said in front of her mirror.

"Ugh, that's too much stuttering!" (Y/N) groaned out of frustration. She has been practicing her confession to the Water Pillar, Tomioka Giyuu.

"He's probably gonna reject me since I've been harsh on him everytime we interact." (Y/N) sighed in the defeat. "He probably likes Kocho-sama.. They're always together. I also don't stand a chance to Kocho-sama's beauty." (Y/N) sadly added.

(Y/N) was the Insect Pillar's other tsugoku. She was really fast since she has a petite body.

"Ugh, screw it. I'm confessing, I don't care if I get rejected or not." (Y/N) declared to herself. Although she said she doesn't even care, deep inside she's still worried of the outcome. The (b/c) tsuguko of Shinobu went out of her room to find the Water Pillar.

Note: (b/c) = breathing choice

~~ After looking for Giyuu everywhere ~~

"*huff* T-Tomi-kun, can I t-talk to *huff* you in p-private?.." (Y/N) asked the man before her as she panted for air. "I-it's not like I-I'm going to confess to you or a-anything!" The flustered (h/c) hair colored girl to the tall man. Giyuu, being a dense guy didn't realize she was going to confess to him.

"Sure, (L/N)-Chan..." Giyuu agreed to the petite girl's request. "U-uh come w-with me then." (Y/N) asked.

(Y/N) took the Water Pillar to a beautiful, relaxing place. 'This is such a cliché scenery to confess.' (Y/N) mentally facepalmed.

"S-so.. uh Tomi-kun, I'm just gonna make this quick.." (Y/N) stated. "I-I uh.. l-love you, Tomi-Kun..." (Y/N) boldly stated, though there was a lot of stuttering. "I-it's not like I'm expecting you to a-accept my confession or something!.." (Y/N) muttered to herself, yet the Water Pillar heard her.

Giyuu was dumbfounded at the petite girl's confession. He never would've thought he would see the day. He glanced at the (h/c) hair colored girl to see tears forming out of her eyes.

"I-I love...you too, (Y/N)-Chan."

"U-uh WHAT?!?!" The girl stood there, shocked at the friendless(I'm sorry ;w;) man's response. She never considered the possibility of her crush loving her back. The poor girl nearly fainted.

"A-am I dreaming? Is this true? Am I dead?" (Y/N) kept on asking herself unsure on what to do. The raven haired man smirked, amused of the scene before him. He then chuckled.

"W-why are you chuckling?!" The (h/c) hair colored girl asked in rage. She's a tsundere, what did you expect?

"Nothing, I just think you're cute." Giyuu stated. He's really straightforward. This response caused the petite girl heat up.

"S-shut up! I'm not cute!" (Y/N) objected. "You are, in my eyes." The straightforward pillar boldly stated. Damn, that smooth. (Y/N) blushed again, even harder this time. She ran away very quickly, flustered, hands on her face.

The tall man just chuckled. 'Your cute personality is what made me like you.' Giyuu thought to himself, smirking.

What exciting adventures this two will have.

Extras! Because this was short lol

"Ara, (Y/N)-chan, I heard that you and Tomioka-san started dating. Is this true?", Shinobu asked her tsundere tsugoku.

"W-what? Where did you hear that, Kocho-sama?", (Y/N) asks as she slightly stutters. Shinobu laughs as she sees (Y/N) being flustered.

"Haha, you're so cute, (Y/N)-chan~", Shinobu compliments (Y/N). (Y/N)'s face began to flush a bright red.

"E-eh? I-I'm not cute!", (Y/N) cried as she swiftly puts her hands into her face to hide her blushing face.

"Whatever you say, (Y/N)-chan~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a  a a  a a this is so cute!

I really think Giyuu's nickname from Reader-Chan is really cute, though it reminds me of food XD.

Next
Muichiro X Gender Neutral!Reader Lime (´∧ω∧`*)