lucky | luck voltia x reader

Author's Note:

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where I have been. Lucky to be coming home again."

I apologize for any errors in advance. I was too excited to update this.

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

"Luck, check this out! I think I just found Magna's cash stash!" an overly excited (brunette, blonde, etc.) exclaims.

Happily, Luck runs over to find (Y/n) holding a huge bag of coins. They share a mischievous grin and scurry away with the money.

"Hurry up, (Y/n)! We gotta get outta here before he sees us!" Luck laughs.

"I know, I know, but this bag's pretty heavy," (Y/n) pants.

The Black Bulls have the day off, so there's plenty of time at their disposal. The pair is notorious for causing trouble...and today's no different. The more time they spend together, the closer they become. Though neither of them has admitted it, their bond soars beyond a friendship. Deeper feelings lie underneath the surface.

Luck hops on his broom and lends (Y/n) a hand. She climbs on and they take off toward the castle town. As the landscape swiftly passes by, (Y/n) clings onto Luck with an amused smile. She's always been fascinated with Clover Kingdom's scenery. She spots a lake that reminds her of Luck's blue eyes. The sunlight reflecting off the water mimics the shine in his eyes. Luck, on the other hand, is intrigued by the variation of flowers below. They remind him of (Y/n)'s natural beauty. No matter if she's smiling, crying, or sleeping, she's always so radiant. She eases his angst.

"Hey, (Y/n), I'm taking a detour, okay?"

"Oh okay, where to?"

"You'll see," he teases.

He then directs the broom towards the direction of the ocean. (Y/n) once mentioned that she's never been to the beach, so today just seems like the perfect day to do so. The only downside is that they don't have any swim gear. Luck doesn't think this is an issue seeing as they've swum in lakes several times without it. Being spontaneous like this is nothing new.

"Can I at least have a hint?"

"Nope!"

"Why not?"

"It'll ruin the surprise."

True to his word, Luck didn't mention a single thing until the ocean was in sight. (Y/n) eyes lit up in an instant once she realized what's going on.

"Wait a minute, are we going to the beach?!" she squeals.

"Yep! I hope you don't mind."

"As if! I've always wanted to come here!"