Chapter 15 Thoughts

Note. Hey sorry for not updating for a bit. Have been working on a new story, and very soon I will have to write chapters for this book. So I have no idea when another chapter will be out.

Chapter 15

Third person POV.
Esme walked into their house with Edward, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Chase, Rose and Mason behind her.

Edward had a big smile on his face. He liked how his adopted mother likes his soulmate, and that she would love her in the family. He could hear all of his family's thoughts. Mostly everyone was thinking the same things.

Well except Jasper and Emmett, their thoughts... were of course way different then what Esme, Alice, Rose, Chase and Mason thoughts. Jasper and Emmett thoughts were more... dirty.

Edward didn't like it... but he was also thinking thoes thoughts too...

Becas pov.
"Hey you want to go shopping with me... my mom and dad are going to drop off one of the cars so I could get some food for tonight and the drive to our new place" Jade asks.

"Yeah sure, I didn't have anything better to do. It sounds fun" I said. "Great they are on there way, they should be here soon" Jade said. I nod my head.

Small time skip.

I was in Jades mother's car going to the big shopping center. I have never been there so it is good that I'm going now. "So they have gave me a list of what they want me to get. And they said that I could add some other things onto the list. Then they gave me some money for shopping for an outfit for the first day of school" she said.

"So after getting the food we will go to the small mall to find an outfit. Are you down for that?" She asks. "Yeah that sounds good. I'm just going to text my dad and tell him that I'm going shopping with you and that I might be late for dinner" I said.

I grab my phone and got to my dads message.

Dad
Hey dad. I'm going to be out shopping with my friend Jade. She needs to get food for her and her family's drive to there new place. Then we are going to the small mall to find her an outfit. So... I will be late for dinner. Is this ok?
2:34

I turn my phone off, "So what kind of outfit are you looking for?" I asks.

"I don't know"

"Hmm"

"Maybe a darker color then what I wear" Jade said.

"That sounds nice" I said.

"Yeah. It looks like your a pro at wearing dark colors, so I will need your help picking out my clothes. And telling me what looks good" she said. "I'm fine with that.... I usually went alone shopping so this is going to be interesting" I said.

"You haven't went shopping with someone. How?" Jade asks.
"Well it's not like I haven't went shopping with someone. I have... with my mom and sister... but... it doesn't end up well. So I just go on my own... well Alice asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her on Saturday" I said.

"Whoa, whoa wait! Alice Cullen asked you to go shopping with you! Dude what the fuck. Your amazing. She had never asked anyone to go shopping with her. She is the master of shopping. She can go shopping for at least 12 hours straight and I bet longer" Jade said.

"Well for me I can only go shopping for at least 4 or 5 hours" she add on. "Yeah, maybe 4 to 5 hours too... never a big fan of having to take my clothes off and on" I said. "If you weren't leaving I would have totally let you come... well after I asks my dad" I added on.

"Man your lucky" Jade said. I shrug my shoulders, "hmm... I guess... luckier then my sister" I said. Jade chuckles, "Well you got to tell me everything" she said. "Of course"

"Good"

After driving and talking for another 30 minutes we had gotten to a high shopping foods store. We parked and got out. "Hey do you have a looney I don't have one?" Jade asks. "Oh yeah here". I sticked my hand in my pocket and pulled out the looney she asked for.
"Thank you my freind" she said. "Anytime"

'Bling'

From dad
Sounds good. I will meet you at home. What would you like me to order for you at the dinner. I can get it for home
3:05

To dad
Thanks dad. You can get me the bacon cheese burger. With fries
3:07

I follow Jade into the store, Jade pushed the cart in front of her, "Ok let's go down alley 1 and see what we need to get there" she said. "Can I get into the cart?" I asks.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader