*Timey-Wimey... Stuff*

A/N: so... I did a thing... a specific thing for a specific reason and I hope you like it! :D

Waking up, I find that the Doctor was not in bed and that there was a hot cup of tea on my bedside table. Taking a sip, I smile at the honey flavor... how was it always hot when I wake up? I get up and change, walking into the living room to the TARDIS and stepping in. The Doctor was typing away at the monitor quickly and Rose was sitting on the jump-seat with her knees drawn up and her eyes all red and puffy. I move over to sit beside her and wrap an arm around her. Rose snuggles into my side, wrapping an arm around my waist and sniffling quietly.

"Ah, Lizzie! You're up!" the Doctor smiles at me from the other side of the console, giving Rose a sympathetic look as worry hits me. "Good! Good, well I've found something... well, a few somethings in London a couple years into your future that we need to take care of!" he starts to move around the console to pilot us off and I raise an eyebrow, smiling at his attempt of distraction for Rose. "Red Hatching... starts in about, ooo, twenty minutes or so?" he lands us and grabs a bow and a quiver of arrows, handing me the quiver.

"... and why are you handing me arrows?" I frown.

"Cause I'm holding the bow," the Doctor shrugs as if it were obvious, making me snort loudly. "Rose!" he turns to her. "You're in charge of the scanner, if that goes into the red... well... yeah, won't be good," he rubs at his earlobe, handing Rose a scanner with a little disk on the top and a dial with flashing readings on it. "Come on, girls!" he calls over his shoulder as he heads out. "Oh..." he frowns, looking around. "Landed a bit off," he mutters.

"Not surprising," Rose grumbles, following after us reluctantly. "Can't I just stay in the TARDIS this time round?"

"Nope, you're not locking yourself up in your room," I shake my head, grabbing her hand and pulling her along.

***

The Doctor had gotten us a taxi to get to the migration in time. I was a bit confused as to what exactly it was we were doing, but Rose's mood had improved a bit since we left so I was going with it. I think that she just needs to be busy and to distract her mind for a bit. The three of us get out, hearing a woman calling after us, "Rose! Lizzie! Doctor!" and we turn to see a blonde heading over.

"Hello, sorry, bit of a rush!" the Doctor smiles apologetically. "There's a sort of thing happening... fairly important we stop it."

"My God, it's you! It really is you!" the woman stares between the three of us and we share confused looks... who is this woman? "Oh, you don't remember me, do you?" she smiles sadly.

"Doctor, the migration's started," Rose informs him, looking at the scanner.

"Look, sorry, I've got a bit of a complex life," the Doctor scratches the back of his head. "Things don't always happen to me in quite the right order... gets a bit confusing at times," he frowns slightly and Rose and I share an amused glance. "Especially at weddings... I'm rubbish at weddings - especially my own," he muses.

"How many times have you been married that it's a problem?" I raise an eyebrow, folding my arms.

"Hush, tiny," the Doctor waves me off.

"Old man," I stick my tongue out.

"Rude," he narrows his eyes playfully.

"Not ginger!" I point to my hair with a cheeky grin.

"You really do that," the woman cuts in with an amused smile, making us stop. "And of course, you're time travelers, it hasn't happened to you yet!" she shakes her head. "None of it! It's still in your future!"

"What hasn't happened?" the Doctor frowns.

"Doctor, twenty minutes to Red Hatching... and this thing's going all funny," Rose frowns, watching the dial on the scanner move quickly.

"It was me! Oh, for God's sake, it was me all along!" the woman's eyes suddenly widen. "You got it all from me!"

"I'm sorry... but what are you talking about?" I frown.

"Ok, listen! One day you're-" she points between the Doctor and me. "-going to get stuck in 1969," she informs us.

"Course we are, he's a shit driver," I shake my head.

"Oi-!"

"Where am I?" Rose cuts off the Doctor's protest and he pouts, folding his arms with a huff.

"Oh... not sure I should say since it hasn't happened to you?" the woman frowns, looking at the Doctor as if for help.

"No, best not," he shakes his head.

"Anyway, make sure you've got this," she hands me a thick file. "You're going to need it," she smiles.

"Doctor!" Rose squeaks slightly and I see the dial getting closer to the red.

The Doctor looks at it and his eyes widen slightly, "yeah, listen, listen, got to dash!" he smiles at the woman. "Things happening... well, four things... well, four things and a lizard!"

"A lizard?" Rose and I frown.

"Oh, didn't I mention?" the Doctor smiles widely, still not explaining any further and we share a look, both rolling our eyes.

"Ok, no worries," the woman giggles. "On you go," she shoos us off. "See you around someday!"

"What was your name?" I ask curiously.

"Sally Sparrow," she introduces.

"Good to meet you, Sally Sparrow," the Doctor grins.

"Yeah, it was lovely," I smile.

"Great," Rose smiles, grabbing my hand and pulling me off.

"See you later, I guess!" I call over my shoulder.

"Come on, Doctor!" Rose shouts after him.

"Coming! Coming!" the Doctor runs to catch up with us.

A/N: hope you like it! Thanks for reading and let me know what you think by dropping a comment or vote! :*