09

They sat in the little restaurant with the menu in their hands and waited for the waiter to order. It started to rain outside so they were happy that they got inside before it poured. The light was dimmed and the atmosphere was cosy. The two sat next to each other. (Y/N) hummed a song that she listened to earlier. Finally a waitress showed up at their table.

"May I take your order, please?" The girl asked.

(Y/N) started first: "I would like to have the cheesy ramen, please."

Bakugou looked up at the waitress. "And for me the firey ramen."

The waitress shot her head at him. "Oh my god, aren't you Bakugou Katsuki?! The one who won the sport festival of Yuuei?"

He looked a little surprised. But after a second he had his always angry face on again. "Of course I am." He spat at her. (Y/N) sat beside him and watched the two.

"Well" the waitress bent over down to Katsuki "I only have 2 more hours to work, maybe we can have some fun afterwards?" She winked at him.

What the fuck was going on? (Y/N) started to get annoyed and angry, but she tried to act cool.

Am I jealous? Noo, it's just Bakugou, come on.

She exhaled. Bakugou shrugged his shoulders:
"Why the fuck should I?"

The waitress smiled at him sweetly. (Y/N) felt like she would puke at any time.

The waitress answered: "Because you are pretty hot. And you are a hot headed, I like that." She giggled.

Please just shut the fuck up and die. (Y/N) balled her hand into a fist with full force to calm her down, and her knuckles turned white.

Bakugou face palmed. The waitress continued "Oh, come on, we two would be perfect together. And it would be so much fun."

Suddenly a lightning was striking and loud thunder was growling over the restaurant. Katsuki's head shot in (Y/N)'s direction and the waitress jumped at the sudden loud noise. (Y/N)'s view was dark and she got up.

"I think I have to go to the toilet. HAVE FUN." She hissed and went to the restrooms.

As she went away, the girl at Katsuki's table went on:

"What's wrong with her?"

Katsuki shot at her: "That's none of your fucking business and now move your ass to bring us our fucking food!"

The waitress looked at him with annoyed eyes and went away. Katsuki could still hear some thunder and he asked himself:

Why is she so mad? Is she fucking jealous?

After a while the thunder was gone and (Y/N) came back. She teased him:

"So did you two organised your schedule together now?"

Katsuki turned red: "No, we didn't. Now shut the fuck up. This girl is a fucking moron and she doesn't deserve my precious time."

She rose her eyebrows. What else did she expected him to say? She was happy that he had flashed her off but at the same time she still was enraged that he said it that way.

He continued: "And why the fuck did you nearly fired up this house by a lightning?"

She pouted. She had to admit it, she was jealous. But she couldn't tell him. She found an answer.

"Because this girl was just extremly brazen." She tried to sound serious.

He laughed: "Oh come on, and you think that this would have helped you moron?"