19. A Car drive with him

Preeti's point of view

Everyone is waiting for me to complete my phone call. When I hung up everyone is starting to go in their car.

"Let's go." Keerti said.

"You all go. I'll come at evening. I have to go to the work right now." I said to everyone.

"But Preeti you are on leave, right." Mummy asked me.

"Yes, mummy...but due to the festival season there is staff shortage in bank. So I have to go." I said.

"Okay, but how will you go?" Mummy asked me.

"Don't worry..I'll take auto rikshow." I said.

"No, I'll drop you." Siddharth said looking at me.

"No..no that's fine.. I can manage. " I said to him.

"There is more traffic on roads and I don't want to take a risk of your safety. So I'll drop you and that's final." He said looking give me a look 'he doesn't want further discussion on it.'

"Yes I think this is right. Siddharth will drop you and pick you after your work." Papa said.

I looked at Siddharth and then nodded my head as yes.

Siddharth open the passenger door for me of his black Audi car and hold it until I hopped inside it.

'Such a gentleman. '

He sit on the driving seat, type the location of my office in car g.p.s and starts the engine. He look more handsome when he focus on the road while driving the car. My hands are itching to touch his hand and hold in mine. I want to feel his hand again against my hands but I don't have a courage to do so I just put my hand on my lap.

"So Kshama is your friend? " He asked me.

How do he know her name and know that she is my friend.

"Sorry I saw the caller Id when you picked it up." He answered my unasked question with a soft smile.

"Yes she is my best friend. " I said with a smile.

"So you replaced kshama today?" He asked me while taking a right turn.

"Yes she is out of town, So I have to take her place." I said.

"Why don't you tell your boss that you can't come. I'm sure he will understand." He said looking at me.

I laughed humorously.

"You don't know my boss he will fire me and his girlfriend will kill me if I don't show up. He is such an arrogant and jerk. I'm sure every boss in the world is arrogant and Bossy jerk like him." I said looking back to him.

He raised up his right eyebrows in offence. I looked at him confusingly and then it hit me.

Shit! He is also a boss of his employees.

"Sorry I didn't mean all the bosses. Some are good." I said apologetically.

He chuckled and shake his head while focusing on the road and take left turn.

"Don't worry I know the feeling. I felt the same when dad used his bossy tone on me." He said with a smile.

He stopped the car in front of my office building. I didn't realize when we reached. Whenever he closed to me I don't know where time flies. I lost in his talk that I didn't realize the time.

"What was kshama asking about me?" He said suddenly.

I spun my head to him and looked at him shockingly.