6 | Eating with your Crush

"How many of you have watched the movie 'Zindagi Na Mila Gi Dubara'?" Adra's business studies teacher asked

"How many of you have watched the movie 'Zindagi Na Mila Gi Dubara'?" Adra's business studies teacher asked. That peaked up everyone's interest.

"In that when the boy shows the run to the girl she thinks he's proposing her but in reality he just wanted to show her the ring," she continued. The atmosphere now had become a bit lively as they started talking about movies, "that is called as un-clarified assumptions."

Adra had to say this was the most non boring business class ever. She was sitting in the front bench today just because Monica had stolen her place. Their benches were for single person only and hence Monica had been pushing Adra's bench forward with her legs. When their teacher got busy in explaining something to a student Adra stood up and easily pulled Monica's bench forward, laughing at the face her best friend made.

Shreya, who sat on the right of Adra also laughed. She got up and pushed Monica's desk facing the wall. It was very easy to move the bench actually. Monica was laughing too and she got up and sat in Shreya's bench instead.

"You can talk easily now," Shreya said when she had attached Monica's desk and Manish's desk facing each other. Adra was laughing because their teacher hadn't even seen them do all this.

"Nice team work!" Adra high fived Shreya.

"Armaan!" Monica exclaimed. This immediately caused Adra to turn her head and there was her crush, casually standing near their class door. He ran his hand through his hair as he looked at Adra. Adra immediately placed Monica's desk back into it's original position and sat down on her own desk. Adra and Armaan texted each other everyday. Like everyday but they didn't talk as half as much how they texted.

"Excuse me, ma'am." Armaan said, then their teacher turned her attention away from the book.

Adra sighed in relief. Thank god Armaan was considerate, if not she would have died.

"Adra!" her business studies teacher called her put and she immediately thought the worst.

"Yes, ma'am?" she stood up and walked towards her.

"Reema ma'am is calling you," she said and Adra looked at Armaan.

"Bring a pen and paper." He said to her.

Adra walked with Armaan towards his class. She wondered why had her economics teacher called her?

"Hi," Armaan said.

"H-Hi," as she replied they had already reached class.

"Adra, beta," her economics teacher said, "you have to collect the names of students who are interested in the dance competition from you class and - Yes, Sambav you collect the names of students from 11th graders, okay?"

"Okay ma'am," both Adra and Sambav said in unison. Reema ma'am was the Blue House moderator too.

"Should we go now?" he asked.