17.

7am, Gus's pov: i woke up next to my beautiful angel, hazel. She looks so adorable. I went downstairs to buy her breakfast. I bought her a medium vanilla iced coffee from Starbucks and from McDonalds i got her 2 hashbrowns and pancakes, i got myself the same thing except i got 3 hashbrowns incase hazel wants another one.

I drive to the store and buy some groceries. I bought hazel some gifts because i want to spoil her. She gets mad but she's cute when she's mad. After that i drove home and put the food in the microwave. Hazel was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. "Hello" she says spitting in the sink. She dries her mouth and washed off her toothbrush.

"Hi baby" i say hugging her. She's so tiny and fragile. I lead her downstairs and get her food. "I got you mcdonalds" i say with a smile. "Thank you baby" and says kissing Me. She started eating and watched YouTube. After she was done i took her plate and washed it. "Thank you" she says with a smile. "Anything for you" i say "dont get mad, i bought you some gifts" i say.

"Gus you didn't have to do this" she says. I could already tell hazel was a little bit mad but she's cute when she's mad like I said already. "But I wanted to :)" I say. She looked at me and jumped into my arms. "Stop" she says.

"I'll never stop spoiling you" I say. "What if we had kids?" She asked. "I'll spoil them too" I say. The thought of having kids was amazing I want to stay with my babygirl forever. "What about the bills, and the car insurance an-" I cut her off. "Don't worry about it, I'll help you" I say. "Honey, I'm basically a millionaire" I say tucking her hair behind her ear. "Okay" she says. I really don't want her to worry about anything.

Hazel's POV: "Gus, can I go out with my Bestfriend?" I asked. "Heaven?" He asked "yes" I reply. "Yeah of course just be careful and text me when you get to wherever your going, okay?" He says

"I'll be okay, I promise I'll text you" I say with a smile, "oh and be careful when you drive home" he says "I'll be careful" I say. "I love you" gus says. "I love you too gussie" i say.  I gave him a kiss and walked out. I got into my car and drove to heavens house.

I get out of the car and walk in "what's up bitch" I say. "Sup hoe, you ready to go party?" She says. "Yeah, lets go I can't believe you're 21 now" I say. "Yeah, so are we gonna get an Uber or is your boyfriend gonna pick us up?" She asked.

"Gus is gonna pick us up" I say. "Okay, let's hit the road bitch" She says. We get in the car and drive to the club. We show the guards our ID and he lets us in.

I immediately run to the bar and ask for Hennessy with a lil but of vodka. "You want some?" I asked. "I'll have a Bloody Mary with a shot of tequila" heaven says. The bar tender nods his head and gets her the drink. "Drinks on me ladies" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Who in the fuck are you?" I ask. "My name is Jermey" he says. "I need to use the bathroom, Heaven come with me" I say grabbing her arm and pulling her in the bathroom.

" I don't trust that guy" I say. "Come on hazel, you gotta let loose a little, he seems like a nice dude" Heaven says. "I guess you're right, I'm still a little sober" I say. "Let's go I forgot my drink" I say. "Lucky, I drank mine" heaven says.

I run to my drunk and chug it, Jermey looks at me with a weird smile. "You must be thirsty baby girl" he says. "I have a boyfriend, don't call me baby girl" I say. "Wow, you're a tough cookie" he says.

I roll my eyes and laugh. He orders us more drinks, I chugged most of them and I felt tipsy. I was totally drunk, I felt tired. " Heaven I'm tired" I say. "Takes a nap, I just found a cutie, text me if you need anything" She says. "Will do" I say. I found a couch and fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up and just realized I forgot to text Gus where I was. He must be worried sick. So I texted him back.

I looked around at my surroundings

I looked around at my surroundings. I don't think I'm at heavens house. I hear footsteps coming towards the closed door. "Hello baby girl" I hear Jermey say. "Where the fuck am I?!?!" I asked angry and scared. "Shut the fuck up" he says.

I tried to move my body but I was tied to the bed. How the fuck did I not even know!? I'm a fucking idiot.  "Let me go, what do you want from me??" I say with fear. He walk over to me and slaps me. "I'll be right back" he says.

He closes the door and locks it. I remember what I saw in that one movie and when that man broke lose from a bed that he was tied too. Right next to me what a sharp object, wow this guy is a fucking idiot. I grab the shard of glass and cut the ropes. I successfully broke lose and found a closet I can hide in. I texted Gus to tell him I was okay, I didn't want him to worry. I heard footsteps and in hopes that he wouldn't see hear me.

"Where the fuck did that whore go?" He says. He walks out and shuts the door. Earlier I saw a window and I could jump out from there. I quickly grabbed my purse and jump out the window, I was okay.

I took my heels off and started running back to the house, I honestly didn't know where I was. I texted Gus to pick me up

A few minutes later I hear a car honking like crazy

A few minutes later I hear a car honking like crazy. "Get in" Gus says. I get in and he drives home. "Why would you get yourself into that mess hazel?" He asked. "I don't know" I say. "I'm sorry" I say. "Don't be sorry, you need to not leave your drink with a random stranger because he probably put roofies in it" Gus says raising his voice. "I won't do it again, I promise" I say, my eyes are getting watery.

"Baby girl I didn't mean to upset you" Gus says putting his arm around my shoulder. "Its fine, I'll be okay at-least he didn't do dirty things to me" I say. "If he did I would've kicked some ass" Gus says. I giggle at the sentence he made only to realize he wasn't joking.

"Sorry" I say. He smiles at me and we arrive home. I get out and run inside the house. I quickly get changed and fall into bed. "I had a long night" I say as peep enters the room.