Chapter 13

Gabriel's POV

I didn't know what was happening, I couldn't think straight. Why was I responding to her kiss and most importantly why did it feel so right?

I pulled away from the kiss not wanting to give her false hopes. I didn't know what to feel about the kiss could I even feel anything? I probably responded because I hadn't had this kind of contact in a long time, it felt foreign. That was probably the reason nothing more, nothing less. This would definetely be awkward to make matters even worse I couldn't even see her. The fuck Gabriel why did you kiss he back???

She was quiet, I knew she hadn't left cause i still felt her presence beside me. I needed to say something and stop this awkwardness.

"So tell me about yourself" I asked With a stupid smile. Wow, nice question dude. I mentally face palmed myself. I could tell she felt the tension too, who wouldn't you could literally cut through it with a knife.

"Uhmm okayy thats a really random question." She said with a laugh. I could bet her laugh was as pretty as her voice was. Woahhh, soldier calm down you're acting like a hormonal teenager and that was creepy man. My sub conscious screamed.

"Im 23 years old, you already know my name is Sierra and I'll be 24 on the 10 of July actually." She said in a tone probably realising that her birthday was sooner than she thought. Taking note of her birthday myself too.

"Oh yeah I'm a twin. My twin sisters name is Alexis and we both live with my mum, unheard of but my mum doesnt want us out of her sight at all, especially with the fact our dad died not too long ago." It was kind of cool that she was a twin, I wanted to be a twin all my life cause I felt if I did I wouldn't have been lonely to that extent but I couldn't help but hear a bit of sadness in her voice after she said that.

" Im really sorry for your loss, Sisi" I said remembering that she said that's what her friends called her. This was also one of my many tricks to help ease up the atmosphere I really hope it was working.
And then she laughed like not a shy kind of laugh. I bet I heard snorts yeah and there. And her laugh made me laugh too and we were both laughing not sure what we started laughing about any longer.

"Sisi? Okay then I'll take it simce we're friends now?" She said more of in a way it sounded like a question.

"Yes sisi we're friends now. And like I said I'm sorry about your dad."

"Its all good, he's in a better place now away from all the stress of the world." She said i could hear a hint of a little smile in her voice.

"I think its time for us to go in now. It's getting quite late we've been here for ages." Honestly I didn't want our time together to end as weird as that sounds but it was actually getting late and dinner would almost be ready as we had lunch outside.

                         ***********

Dinner was over and Sierra was helping me up into my room. As always she would set my bath and bring out clothes for me to wear without any complaints. I felt indebted to her for some reason, she was kind of like my saviour i guess? I tried to push her away but she would still help me every day.

If it was me I'd probably be tired and i would have run for the hills. Since she said it was her birthday in 4 days I wanted to do something for her. Something special. Although I was short of sight I still had money and money my dear friends makes the world go round. Before she left my room I told her to dial Luca on my phone. And after the second ring he picked up and i excused her as I didn't want to spoil the surprise.

"Whatsup bro?" I asked him immediately he picked up the call.

"Don't you think i should be asking you that question?" I knew what he was referring to but i didn't want him to go there.

"I'm fine Luca, let's please don't talk about that. I called you for somthing else."

"Yeah, sure man. I'll seal my lips." I could imagine him doing a zip motion on his lips and throwing the imaginary key into whatever imaginary ocean he had imagined and i smiled to myself. We used to do that alot when we were kids. 

"Anyways, Sierras birthday is coming up." I said not sure of what he's reply was going to be. 

"And? What does that have to do with anything man?"

"Well I don't know i just felt like throwing a small surprise party for her. I would have done it myself if i could see you know."

"So you're telling me you just woke up one morning and felt like throwing a 'small surprise party's for your maid. Hmmmm tell me what i missed. Last I checked you both hated each others guts." I mentally groaned at how he put it.

"Believe me Luca it wasn't that deep and i don't know. Stop asking me stupid questions and just try and help me."

"Okay man I'll be over tomorrow and we'll talk more on this issue." I could basically hear the smirk from behind the phone. My friend was so dumb.

"K bro, thanks and goodnight."
"You too man, goodnight and sleep tight and dream of Sierra okay?"

"Im cutting thus call right now." I laughed and shook my head playfully. Dream of Sierra he was joking. Urghhh I hate that guy so much. Stupid best friend.

                     ***********

The next morning Luca came over immediately. Woww this boy was fast.

"Luca why are you here so early? I haven't even gotten ready yet."

"Hmm what is this I hear? So you're saying you miss Sierra yeah?"
How was that what he got from that statement.

"Oh my God, dude that's not even what i meant. The hell bro."

He raised his hands in mock surrender. "Just saying man. You're meant to be happy to see me. Anyways I saw Sisi on my way to your room. I told her I would help you today so let's get planning."

After we were done with all the preparations for Sierras birthday party surprise we went down for breakfast.

"You can ask my mum for her contacts." I said before we sat down on the dining table. Realisation that Sierra was at the table too hit me. Thank God i didn't say the name of the person he was meant to ask for the number from mum. That was close. Luca started a conversation with Her and i just sat there and ate in silence all the way our kiss kept om playing in my head. Should I ask Luca what to do about it. I shouldn't he would blow everything out of proportion right?

I needed someone to help me clarify whatever I was feeling for Sierra, cause i was too scared to admit it myself.

Chapter 13 is done people. Is our guy catching feels?? Hmmmm.
Chapter 14 is already up so just contiue scrolling lovelies. Xx 💗💗💗