Chapter 11

• • •

• • •

I walked back to my room after being interrogated by Tony about my shapeshifting ability, needing a shower. 

I walked into my room and chucked my hoodie onto the bed. Nat said she would take me shopping soon, once I had settled in. Part of me wasn't really bothered due to borrowing a majority of clothes from Bucky. 

Suddenly a shot of electricity came from the left side of my neck spreading through the rest of my body. I dropped to the floor paralyzed from my muscles contracting. I laid on the floor unable to move until a pair of black combat boots come into view a couple of centimeters from my head. Without warning the boot slams forward into my head causing everything to go blurry while I feel blood trickle down my face. I try to shout for Bucky or Steve... anyone. But I can't. I can't move due to being immobilized from the electrocution.

• • •

I wake up to find my self hanging from wrists being chained to the ceiling in a dark, damp room. I tug and pull on my chains but they didn't budge. All of a sudden the heavy door creaks open after the sound of keys unlocking the door. Three guards walk into the room with batons on their belts and one carrying buckets.

One of the guards steps forward before chucking the bucket of ice-cold water at me. I shiver as they stare at me with venomous sneers. They all stand a meter away from me and reach for their batons. 

They begin to beat me but pause for a second as one of them whispers in my ear: "You shouldn't have escaped. This is your own doing." Before continuing to beat me, throwing in a couple of punches occasionally,  till I lose consciousness.

• • •

I wake up in whats looks like to be my old cell. I'm covered in dry blood and bruises but still, try to get up off of the floor. After three attempts I mage to finally get up and make my way on to the 'bed'. I notice the intense pain in my ribs and my struggle to breathe properly meaning some of them are probably broken.

I roll on to my side trying to ignore the pain. Ever since I started to remember I've prayed that I wouldn't end up back here. I just want my dad... um, I mean Winter... yeah.

This was really short sorry... I'm ill and can't concentrate because my head hurts and my nose keeps running every two seconds... ugh!

please vote anyway and ill write the second part of this chapter tomorrow x