Home

Our plane landed in Austin Texas at around 5:30 pm.
It was Me, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Maddie. We told the others not to come become we didn't want them to have to deal with us being all depressed.
"Mom said she would have a person pick us up...oh there they are" Maddie said pointing to a guy with a sign that said 'Anaya'
We walk up to him, "hi, that's us..." I said to him.
"Hi, let me help you with your bags." He smiled at me while grabbing my bag. Aww he had a pretty smile.
Hoseok grabbed my hand and looked at the guy with a fake smile. "Thank you sir"
Then looked at me. "Come one kitten" he said squeezing my hand.
Aww he was jealous, that's so cute!!
_________
When we get to my house I see my mom standing there at the door already waiting for us.
"Aye me mija!! Look you've gotten so skinny!" She said pulling me in for a hug.
"No mama I didn't" I laughed.
She let go and went to Hoseok to give him a hug.
"Hi mijo" she said hugging him too.
"Hello, how have you been?" He asked.
"I've been better..." she smiled at him then moved on to say hi to Maddie and Yoongi.
"Maddie I didn't know you had a boyfriend!!" I hear her say.
"I don't, Yoongi is just a good friend who wants to be here for me and alina"
My mom looks over to Yoongi who is smiling and gives him a hug.
"Oh wow, he's really pale, for the time y'all are gonna be here he needs to be in this Texas heat" she laughs at him.
"Mama, it's supposed to be winter, why does Texas always stay hot?" Maddie complained.
"The earth hates us mija that's why" my mom said laughing.
She helped us with our bags and brought us to our rooms to settle in.
__
Later that night.
"So, hows papa?" I asked sitting next to Hoseok on the couch who was seated in front of my mama.
She gave a long sigh, "not well mija, he misses y'all, Brookes out of town with school and Shelby is always busy with work, so they can't be there often, that's why I'm happy your here, he misses y'all so much. He wants to see you before, well, you know." She looks down.
"Mama, how long does he have?" Maddie asked while grabbing her hand.
"They said about 2 mouths, maybe shorter"
I felt my eyes water before turning ice and falling from my face.
Hoseok put his arms around me and pulled me close.
"It's ok," he said running his hands through my hair.
I get out of his grip and walk over to my mom, "when can we go see him?" I asked sniffling.
"Tomorrow, y'all just got here so y'all should relax, also visiting hours are over now"
She sniffles then smiles at me.
"Ok mama, do you want me to help with dinner?" I asked her wiping away my tears.
"No mija, you go rest and I will call y'all when it's ready.." she patted my arm before she got up and walked to the kitchen.
____
Maddie pov.
Oh thank god my mom put us in Brooke and Shelbys old room. It had two beds, so one fire me and one for Yoongi.
I felt Yoongi come up behind me and hug me.
"Everything will be fine, I'll be here to help I'm anyway I can" he said in a soft voice.
"Thanks yoongles, I really appreciate it" I say back smiling to myself. His hug made me feel all warm and cozy.
"Foods ready!!" I hear my mom shout from the living room.
"Let's go eat" I say to him and he let's go of our hug and walks with me out then door and to the kitchen.

We walked down to the kitchen but Alina and Hoseok weren't there.
"Where are Alina and Hoseok?" I asked.
"Right here" Hoseok said from walking up behind us.
"Oh hi"
We all say down to have some of my moms food that she had made.
__________
Hoseoks pov
The food was amazing!! Wow, Mexican families really do have the best food.
I still keep thinking about how Alina's gonna be after we leave, I mean, that's her father. She loves him.
I also think now isn't a good time to propose, she's not in the place to stress her out with a marriage proposal.
But I hope to get around to that soon, just, when we are both in a good and happy state, not when we are getting ready for a death.
It will just give me more time to make it more romantic and beautiful like she is.
___________

Hope y'all have liked this chapter!! Until next time my beautiful ARMYS!!i💜y'all.