In 27 Days is being made into a...movie?!

Well, hello, you fabulous readers!

I know it's been quite a while since I've posted on Wattpad. 

Since IN 27 DAYS was published in 2017 a lot of things have certainly changed... I graduated college, got married, moved halfway across the country, and now I'll be adding the title of "mom" to my resume this December. (We're having a girl!) 

But I'm thrilled to be making this special announcement here on Wattpad to let you all know that....IN 27 DAYS has been optioned for FILM!

The lovely Dan Angel from Fezziwig Studios has stepped up to produce the film, and you can read all the details in the article Variety magazine released by clicking on the link in my bio on my homepage.

As with most things in the publishing - and now film, I'm learning - industries, we have a LONG road ahead of us before IN 27 DAYS reaches the big screen, but just please know your encouragement and support from the very beginning has helped me get this far. Seriously. I couldn't have done this without you all, and I will be forever thankful.

So, please, stay tuned as more details become available about the project in the coming months - I can't wait to share them with you!

In the meantime...happy reading!

Lots of love,

Ally <3