Chapter 22

Tokyo, Japan 2020.

Fokusoka International Highschool. Japan's most prestigious school. It is a place where rich and powerful families can only enter. It is a very powerful school that has a 100years history.

There are also those poor but talented students who managed to enroll on this school by being sponsored by rich families or organizations with world-wide influence.

This school is also a place where they nurtured the childred of families that are aware of the hidden side of the world.

Ninjas, Mutants, Martial Artist, and many others, this place is where they nurtured these types of childred.

Currently, walking around the school's corridor, was a handsome youth with silver hair with pitch black eyes. Standing beside him, was two beautiful women with golden the blonde hair.

This group of students, was the very first one to have been able to transfer in, not once at this school's 100years of history, did they allow it, but this young man, along with the girls, was an exception.

"Damn, I forgot about this school thingy, and now I'm late. Mu'er would surely get mad at me." Said the youth.

"Well, It is your fault Zeth-sama. You're so busy playing with your daughters that you forgot about it." Said the beautiful girl with golden hair and emerald eyes.

"But they're just so cute Artoria! Don't you think so? Especially our daughter, she just keeps eating that I'm afraid that she'll turn into fat pig in the future. Aria sure inherited your bottomless stomach." Said Zeth, while looking at the blonde beauty beside him. Who blushed and looks away.

Her name was Artoria Pendragon, one of the three girls that wielded one of the divine armaments he created, the Excalibur.

And even though she looks like young girl around 16-17yrs old, she is in fact already more than centuries old. Their relationship was at first just a friend, but it developed into something more over the years they spent.

He even impregnated her, well she was the one asking, and it's been five years since then, their daughter, Aria, is already five years old.

"Lord Zeth, may I ask why yoi decided to go to school? I know you said that you're bored but, I'm sure there are other reasons." Asks the other blonde beside who has a blue eyes.

"There is really no other reasons Jeanne, I just wanted to feel what's it like to be a normal student for a change. And please stop calling me lord, even our daughter keeps calling me Lord Father!"

Jeanne merely smiled. She has devoted her very being to this man, and she has already gotten used to calling him Lord that it feels weird not calling him that way.

Zeth sighed, as he knew that he cannot change her mind. His thoughts then began to wonder on the day his daughters were born, at that time, his personality began to change,  no, more like, he was returning back to the time where he was just a playfu and mischievous child making pranks to the dinosaurs.

Remembering the past, a smile began to form on his face. And eventually, they finally arrived at the faculty office. He knocks on it and slides it open.

"Excuse us."