Chapter 12: Hello Mother

Maleficent didn't know what happened.  But suddenly, she was human. All she knew, was that Mal would pay for her treachery.  What Maleficent didn't understand however- was how the other villains made it off the Isle. Unfortunately- there was only one person she could see in her line of vision for her to question.  And that happened to be her ex husband- Hades.  She marched up to the man, with a scowl on her face.

"What do you want?" he asked, not looking up from his magazine.

"What happened here?" she demanded.

"Holly happened" He answered simply.  Her jaw dropped.  So, Mal wasn't able to do this- but Holly could??? Maybe Maleficent was wrong about her, not like she'd ever admit it though.  Maybe she wasn't as weak as Hades.  

"Where is she?!" 

"Probably in Beast's castle, she's taken the throne. Gaston payed her some good money to take Belle and Beast as his hostages" he answered.  Maleficent knew Gaston was still obsessed with Belle, he'd probably make her his wife, as for Beast- he'd either turn him into a slave, or kill him. 

"And Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip?" she asked impatiently.

"Don't know- Holly didn't seem to care much, you can take care of them yourself" He yawned.

"Whatever" she scoffed. Before Maleficent payed a visit to those who scorned her, she wanted to hear from her daughter, the whole story.  

Holly's p.o.v

Holly's dress:

Oh how good it felt to be Queen of Auradon, her feet were on the throne's armchair

Oh how good it felt to be Queen of Auradon, her feet were on the throne's armchair.  She was living the dream, that was- until a purple figure with horns showed up. She crossed her legs as her mother approached the newly customized throne.

"So- you've taken over the world, have you?" Maleficent questioned. 

"Yes, if you're here for Mal, I don't have her" I answered. But she wasn't here for Mal, for once when she looked at Holly, her eyes shone with pride.

"I want to know, how did you do it?" she exclaimed.

"What?"

"All of this! You managed to conquer the world in what I'm pretty sure was less than a month!"

"Oh that. Lets just say, that these Auradonians are even more gullible that you thought" I said, kicking my legs back on the armrest.  

"Well that's obvious, they're not exactly smart" she scoffed.

"They were smart enough to beat you" she replied, smirking at her mothers seething rage.

"How dare you-"

"You forget, you're not the one in power anymore. You're useless without your scepter, and turning into a dragon won't help much when I'm a goddess, and resistant to fire" I said calmly.

"What did you do with your traitor of a sister then?"

"Mal isn't here if thats what you're asking"

"Where is she? Or did you kill her?" she asked gleefully.

"Classified, and no"

"What about the other goody goody VK's?"

"Why was it that I wasn't allowed to ask questions when you were in power, but when the roles are swapped, you can ask whatever you want?" 

"Disrespectful little brat!"

"Well isn't that what you wanted me to be anyway?"

"I wanted you to disrespect others, not me!"

"Well tough luck, now why don't you go and take your own revenge or something?" I suggested, annoyed.

"You still haven't said how you managed this" 

I allowed my Penny Pan disguise to flicker between my real form.

"The classic 'spy in the open' tactic? That actually worked?!"

 "The Vk's have gone soft" I said, waving my hand towards the door. Finally, she took the hint and left the room. She was about to go visit Mads and Gabriella until she got a distress call from Hadie. Her raid acquired crystal necklace had come in handy, it allowed her to bind someones soul to her own, not like a creepy, death = death bind, like a, "We can speak through our minds" kind of bind. Like the texting thing those Auradon kids used their phones for.

"HELP! I got shipwrecked!" 

"What's your coordinates?"

"37, 62, 11, 49" 

"I'll be on my way over. Are you hurt? Do you need anything?"

"I'm mostly fine, though a few bandages would be nice, maybe some food"

"Alright, I'm coming. Weren't you on a boat? I thought you had a bunch of rations" she cast a spell to grant her 24 hour wings.

"My boat flipped over and all my rations are, who knows where?"

"Alright, I'm bringing some food, next time- I'm coming with you to make sure this doesn't happen"

"Whatever you say mom"

"I'm almost there, what was the last coordinate again?"

"49"

"Send out a signal, light your hair on fire"

She spotted a small blue flame, residing on the head of a young, pale, short boy.

"Alright, I see you"

Holly flew down towards the younger boy, she crouched down so he could climb onto her shoulders.  Holly readied her wings and shot upwards into the air.

"How did you manage to get shipwrecked that badly?"

"The winds are too strong today, we should keep an eye out for CJ, she was sailing pretty far north, the winds may have set her off course"

"I'm sure she'll be fine- if we don't see her, then I'll send out a search party"