Chapter 8

Y/n POV

"Hi N/n, did you miss me?"

My eyes widened in shock. It couldn't be him right? He moved back to China a long time ago.

"So you remember me, that's awesome," he smiled widely and sat next to me.

I didn't speak to him the entire class period. I was too shocked to even comprehend my own thoughts, let alone could I maintain a conversation.

"I can't believe you're back," I mumbled after everyone had left for their next class.

Time skip...

"Y/n!"

"Chanyeol you don't need to shout," I scolded turning to the boy.

He pouted slightly, but soon smiled again. He held a sort of mischief in his eyes that worried me.

"You should spend the night at my house tonight," he smiled at me.

"Okay, I'll come," I shook my head in disbelief as he did a little victory dance.

He grabbed my arm and began dragging me to the cafeteria.

"And you'll sit by me," he mumbled as he placed me in the seat next to him.

"Hey," Sehun whined, "she's my girlfriend, she should sit next to me!"

"You don't get to hog her, she was my friend first!"

"Actually," Jongdae corrected him, "I knew her first, therefore she should sit next to me."

He pulled my chair over and placed it by him. I frowned at all of them as they began pulling me back and forth.

"You immature babies," I moved my chair next to Kyungsoo, "none of you deserve to sit by me except Kyungsoo."

I gave Kyungsoo a charming grin and began ignoring the other ones.

"Hey," they whined, "why do you always choose him."

"He doesn't act like he's three."

I smiled as they all argued about how they weren't acting three.

"Save me from them," I hugged Kyungsoo with a smile, "Chanyeol's forcing me to have a sleepover."

"I didn't force you!"

"Like you gave me much of a choice," I retorted.

"Who's acting three now," Kyungsoo commented.

"You," I gasped, "I never thought you'd betray me."

I pouted and began eating my lunch in silence. I was obviously being overdramatic, but I enjoyed every second of it.

"I guess I'll go watch Jongin practice his dancing," I mumbled.

I began my journey to the practice rooms at our school. I never understood why we needed a dance class, but I wasn't going to comment on it.

I walked into Jongin's practice room in awe. He was doing some really advanced dance moves. He looked like an angel. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was.

He finished and I clapped, "You did amazing!"

He turned around and smiled. He quickly made his way over to me and gave me a hug.

"Ewww," I groaned, "you've covered me in your sweat."

"You asked for it," he commented.

"Kyungsoo called me three," I complained.