6.0// What have you done to me? //

Camila rushes to get you outside and she puts you in the back of a van.

"So...uh..this is how you kidnap people", you try to lighten the mood.

Camilla ignores you and carries on giving you a body check.

"Camilla...seriously what's going on?"

Camilla sighs and gets up to get a cleaner rag. When her back is turned to you, then she speaks.

"When Shawn and I first started going out, I really liked you don't get me wrong. I didn't think there was anything between you and Shawn and-

"-because there isn't" you clarify

"Yeah. Anyway do you remember that pool party we went to at your house. And why I took so long in the toilet?"

You just nodded.

"I was signing the final contracts to working with your father".

"Wait WHAT!"

"Before I met you I had struck a deal with your father, and afterwards I worked as a bodyguard in his Canadian Headquarters. And that's-"

"-where you met Shawn"

"Shawn and I were in so deep that I couldn't just break it off with him. I don't want to do that". She looked at the floor sadly.

"Camilla. Camilla" you tilt her head upwards.

"Whatever happens you NEED to tell Shawn what's going on".

Camilla gave a very slight nod but suddenly went back into business mode.

"Right now let me finish up those wounds and we'll see if you can actually walk. Jesus I should've never let you go to that club this is on me entirely".

You're too tired to even defend her. You just wanted to speak to your father and NOW.

"Oh good. Shawn sent me a text saying that your dad is at the hotel. Come now we'll get into the Porsche".

While you were in the car you couldn't help but ask, "Wait so Shawn knows about you and my father"

"Yeah he does," she firmly replied, "I told him when we first got into the club. Of course he was shocked but after processing it he is fine now".

"Really?"

"Yes really".

"Wait so he's honestly fine with it".

"Yup".

"Mmm are you sure?"

"Yes for Gods Sake stop pressing it Y/N".

You guys get back to the hotel and you go into your room to see your father sat on the chaise lounge.

"So Y/N. I hope you're feeling okay we're going to go on the first plane back to LA then-

"I'm sorry WHAT?"

"We're gonna go on the first-"

"I KNOW WHERE THE FUCK WE ARE GOING BUT WHAT I DONT KNOW IS WHY YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS ALL SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS BECAUSE IT CLEARLY ISNT BECAUSE IM WOUNDED AND THE MOTHERFUCKER THAT YOU LIKE TO DO BUSINESS WITH DECIDED TO BLOW ME UP. WHEN I ASKED FOR SOMETHING TO DO I DIDNT MEAN GET A ONE WAY TICKET TO DEATH. YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT. AND NOW YOU'RE SAT IN MY HOTEL ROOM WITHOUT THE DECENCY TO EVEN HUG ME AND MAKE SURE IM FINE. NO YOU'LL JUST GO BACK TO BEING YOUR IGNORANT SELF AND LEAVE ME TO BECOME "My OwN WoMaN" BUT NEWSFLASH ROBERT, I DONT WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE LIKE THAT ANYMORE.

You were breathing heavily. You had released all of your emotions. Now you were waiting for what your father had to say.

"You done?"

"Yeah...." you said in a breathless voice.

"Never ever call me by my first name again. It's weird".

You didn't answer.

"Second of all when you asked for something to do, I gave you something that's on the bottom of my list right now. If you thought a grenade was bad, maybe you're not cut out for this".

"Well maybe if I had some warning what these guys are like, I could've handled it".

"Y/n," he took his hands and placed them on my shoulders, "You do know that this is the way I get my money. This is why we have the big house and the lavish holidays and all the staff. This is why we have bodyguards everywhere. This is why I've been distant these past years and why I'm throwing myself into dangerous shit. But please. I need you to prepare yourself". He took his hands back down to his side and walked away to the window, starting out of it.

"Prepare myself? For what?"

"Y/N. I'm a dangerous man. That puts your life at risk. So whether you want to join me or not, this will always haunt you. And I'm sorry but I didn't want it to be like this. She wouldn't have wanted it either". He turned away and left the room.

Your POV

Wtf. Wtf. Wtf. When I lashed out I did NOT expect that. And what did he mean by "she wouldn't have wanted it"? But he said the risk would always follow me no Matter if I joined him or not. Was this his way of asking me to join the "business" ( if that's what we're gonna call it now)? I looked out of the window and saw a car waiting for me. Dad.....what have you done to me?