"The Avatar's Sister": Zuko

I am SO sooo s o o o o sorry for the delay in getting this finished. Work has been wild. Anyway, many thanks to Autogirls for requesting this. I hope you like it!

{{I'll try this one without an explanation - the title should be enough xD}}

{{The flowers represent time skips}}

It was as if time stopped. All you heard was ringing. The scent of fire growing colder permeated the scene. You felt colder, too, and also, a sense of weightlessness. Glowing green, large swirls of jade, solidified and melted like snow in the sun. Russet smoke sparked copper in a black, velvety sky. Sapphire gems dotted what seemed like an endless horizon. Water cascaded down from high cliffs and met with a river which seemed to go on eternally: an endless sea. Silver stars now, above a golden ocean. Aquamarine shapes floated above you, while a prism of lights rose and fell with each breath you took. A sense of being detached washed over you, and you felt pulled away from someone.

You looked down, and you saw yourself sleeping.

Two figures entered your bedroom, checking first to make sure the young boy resting nearby remained unconscious. With a polite nod, a clandestine agreement was made. They stood at your bedside. Orange robes accented with sunny yellow and simple, yet elegant wooden beads shielded their bare feet from the cold of the floors that night. One looked out at the sky, mesmerized for only a moment, before turning back.

"Tenzin."

"No need to worry. I'm here with you." He smiled. "But we musn't wake Aang. He will have more to deal with than we expected."

"Are you sure we understood correctly? How can that blast have happened? The sanctuary just..it..."

"Patience, friend." The monk you were so fond of, the one you and your brother cherished, placed a hand on the shoulder of the more anxious nomad. "There is a reason for the change. Good or bad, there are no accidents." He smiled, and looked up at you. Could he see you? You didn't think so. "She will make us proud in other ways." He turned his attention to the boy sleeping only a few feet away. "Aang is the Avatar after all. This hasn't happened in as long as I can remember."

"You aren't that old, Tenzin."

Whispers of laughter followed the footsteps of Monk Gyatso and his companion as they crept back down the hall.

You opened your eyes.

"{Y/N}?" Aang sat up, barely awake, rubbing his eye. The blankets were still wrapped around most of him. Even so, the arrow on his hand seemed to glow in the darkness. "Did you hear a crash?"

 "Did you hear a crash?"