𝐓𝐖𝐎

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

The entrie ride home, I got to know Shoota, Don and Meech more. We was all listening to music and I'm glad I found people who actually listened to songs and artists I listened to.

We finally got to my house safely. I got out the car and unlocked the door. Everyone rushed in one after the other, KJ being last.

I turned on the lights and all the guys looked around like they was lost or sumn. Shoota of course made himself comfortable. He sat on the couch with his feet up and turned on the TV.

I shook my head going to the kitchen finding sumn to eat. I felt a presence behind me and I turned to see KJ.

"You got water or sumn'?" He asked.

"Cold or warm?"

"Cold."

I opened the refrigerator and gave a water bottle.

"G'looks." He said and turned around walking away.

Damn even his voice fine.

I got some icecream from the freezer and went to the living room and sat down. I got on my phone going on Insta. I felt multiple eyes on me and looked up and saw all of them looking at me, well all except KJ.

"What?"

"So you not gon' serve your guests or sumn?" Meech asked.

I smacked my teeth. "Nigga you could order sumn. There's nun in the fridge."

Shoota groaned loud as hell. "I'm fucking hungryyyy." He whined.

"Nigga fuck up. I ordered some pizza and wings." Don said.

I want a blunt for some reason.

Igot up and sat next to Meech.

"May I get one weed please?" I aksed nicely. He looked at me and busted out laughing.

"Guhh get outta my face." He said. I frowned and went to Shoota.

"May I have one weed please?" He turned around slowly and looked at me.

"Guhh getcho dumbass on." He said and I smacked my teeth. I looked around for Deija and Trey but they were nowhere to be found. Oh well.

I sat next to Kj and was about to ask. I opened my mouth to speak but it beat me to it.

"Don't come hea' wit that shit." He said sternly. I closed my mouth and leaned back.

"Ugh. I hate it here."

I saw Meech bring out some from his pocket.

"Can I roll one?" I asked.

"You know how to?" He asked and I nodded. He gave it to me and I did a lil happy dance. Within a minute I was done. They all looked at me, surprised.

"What?"

"Nun." They all said. Even KJ was a lil surprised.

Meech lighted the blunt and passed it to me. I passed it to Shoota and he scrunched his face up.

"What?"

He smacked his teeth before responding. "You got yo uglass lipgloss on this shit. Hea' yo ass can have it. Ion even want it no mo'."

I cheesed taking it from him hitting it. Ooh I was on cloud 9. I finally felt the high kicking in. Few minutes later I was doing some dumb shit.

"Food is hea'." Deija said. When did her ass come down?

We ate and watched Friday. It was almost 12 AM when the movie finished and the boys were leaving. I got their numbers and socials except KJ and we said our goodbyes, me and Dei telling them to stay safe.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰