Part 12

Scott's Point Of View.

''Im sorry Allison, I cant be with you''. I said for the one hundreth time.

''Scott you love me, I know you do''. She grab my face and started kissing me all over my face.

For some reason, her kissing me was making me sick to my stomach.

She wasn't Peter and the more I think about it the more it made sense.

Peter was my mate, Allison wasn't.

''Im sorry Allison, I have a mate and its different now''. I push her hands away from me and walked away.

''Scott, what happend to you waiting for me?''. She sob and that made me stop in my tracks.

''I did wait, but my mate came around and well things change''. I said with a tight voice.

''So your leaving me for your so call mate?''. She sniffs and I turn to glare at her.

''Allison I could die and so could my mate, we need each other to survive, my mate is my other half''. I half yelled, I didnt want her to know who my mate was not because I was embarrased, but because I wanted to protect Peter.

''Do you at least still love me?''. She whispered and I look at her.

''No, I like you as a friend but not as someone I can love''. I was being honest with her.

I walk away from her and outside her bedroom, I can still hear her sobs, I hated it to be the one to brake her heart.

I went downstairs and bump into a pissed off Mr Argent.

''So, you fight to be with her and now you just dump her?''. He growled hatefully at me.

''What do you want me to do?, I found my mate and is not your daughter''. I shout it at him and push him away from my face.

''Oh that's just grand, so now you disgusting wolves have mates, after you kill my wife''. He spat pissed off.

''We didn't kill her, she was trying to kill me, Derek was only protecting me and him from your crazy wife''. I defended myself and Derek.

''Stop, both of you''. Allison ran down the stairs and stood in between me and her dad.

''Dad stop, I love Scott and he is confuse right now, but he'll come back, now Im forgiving him for what happend with mom, and you should too since Scott will become part of this family soon''. Allison said sweetly and kissed me on my cheek, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and so did Mr Argent.

Did Allison just become crazy?. And If she did, was it my fault?.

I was just trying to be honest, I needed to tell her that me and her couldnt be due to the fact that I found my mate.

Peter Hale as my mate, that is so surreal but I kind of like it.

Peter is funny, sweet and considerate seeing as he stopped being such an asshole.

He stopped killing people, and I had a feeling I had something to do with that.

Not to soun cocky but Im happy I can make him be nice to everyone around him.

As I walk towards my house, I kept thinking how to get him to tell me what I already knew.

He was my mate, and he probably knew since that day they both came to get us.

Should I make him jealous up to a point that would make him tell me, he thinks im so stupid as to not know, granted it took me a while but that's not my fault, Im never been good at being a wolf.