01

First of all I want to start off by saying Happy New Year. This chapter is being released on January 1, 2020 and I am excited for the new year as well as this story. So I've been planning this story out for a while now and I've finally decided to start writing it. It's something I just thought of randomly and I hope it turns out decently.

So here we go.

Charlie Hunt

Hi. My name is Charlie Hunt and I have a guy that I like.

Adrian Johns, seventeen years and 6 feet of pure hotness. I love the way his green almond-shaped eyes compliment his short brown, bouncy curls. The sparkle in his smile is addicting. His style, his build, ugh just everything about him attracts me. Too bad we'll never end up together. It's just impossible.

It wasn't like he was one of the popular guys or anything cliche like that. He was neither one of the jocks or one of the geeks. He was in between, just like me. We were both regular 17 year old juniors in high school. He had his group of friends and I had mine.

My friends and I were quite close. We'd do this thing where we always share weekly confessions at lunch. It could be something serious or something as little as stealing money from your parents wallet last week. Not that I did anything like that. Haha. Ha.

This week was an important week for me. I was gonna risk it all and come out to my friends. I knew that they wouldn't react badly. They were my best friends after all.

I entered the classroom, walking my usual path to where me and my bestfriend sat.

"Hey Charlie! Catch!" my bestfriend Jaden said. He threw me a can of soda and of course I caught it. I had a nice build if you asked me. I worked out often and I had a hobby of playing sports with my friends. It was nothing official though, just boys being boys. The only difference is that this boy, likes boys.

I was actually excited to tell them about it. I would finally be relieved from keeping this secret from them. My plan is to tell them at lunch during confessions today so that my entire friend group finds out at once. But for now, I just went through classes like normal.

After class, Jaden and I were walking toward the cafeteria getting ready to meet up with the rest of our group like we usually do. It was our routine.

"Oh hey, I almost forgot that I have to go see Mrs. Ross today during lunch." stated Jaden as we simultaneously stopped in the hallway to talk more.

"Seriously? For what?" I grunted. This was going to interfere with my plan. Although the group and I were all very close friends, Jaden and I were the closest. We have been friends longer and we just share a stronger bond. I guess I'll have to tell him another time.

"I failed my math test by two points but I noticed she graded a few questions wrong so I was just gonna ask her about it."

"Oh okay. Well I'll see you later, I guess?"

He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Don't miss me too much, Char." he joked with a wink. "And tell the others that I confess to singing My Heart Will Go On in the shower last night!" he yelled while jogging off.

I laughed at that. I always enjoyed his humor the most.

I continued on my way to my table when I passed by Adrian and his friend group. I wasn't used to walking through here alone so, being the nervous wreck I am, I stood there frozen in place not wanting to make a fool out of myself. Though, I was doing exactly that.

"Would you move out of the way loser!" some bratty girl spoke standing between two other bratty-looking girls. I turned to face her.

As I still stood there dumbfounded, she decided to shove me out of the way. I mean I did deserve it for being a dumb ass. As small as she was, she was surprisingly pretty strong. I began to stumble across the floor for a while before my body finally decided to fall. How embarrassing!