Reverse

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Original Ghostbusters Theme Song

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:03 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

If there's somethin' strange in your neighbourhood

Who ya gonna call?

(Ghostbusters!)

---

After summoning some ghosts, Morro found himself walking through Stiix as the ghosts created havoc on the above water village.

He turned to see Dareth, running away from Ghoultar while eating Puffy Potstickers and narrowed his eyes and smirked.

He joined the Foodie Ghost in his chase, easily catching up to the Brown Ninja who was now cornered.

''I know Zoojitzu and I'm not afraid to show it!'' Dareth told him, in a defensive fighting stance. ''The bat.'' He made squeaking noises and flapped his arms. ''The snake.'' He hissed, moving his body from side to side. ''And the goose.'' He made squawking noises and raised his hands.

The Master of Wind raised an eyebrow, slightly amused. ''So the Brown Ninja thinks he can defeat ghosts?'' Morro asked, sneering. He then laughed, the other ghosts joining him.

''Somebody help!'' Dareth screamed, flailing his arms.

The Master of Wind used his powers to lift the Brown Ninja into the air. ''Who's the Master of Air now?''

---

The Destiny's Bounty arrived at Steep Wisdom.

''Shouldn't we be going to Stiix? The longer we wait, the worse it'll get.'' Kai questioned his sensei.

''We need to stock up,'' Wu replied.

''On what? Magic tea that will make us invincible?'' Ginja asked, gasping at the thought. ''Give us special powers? Is it gonna give us four arms?''

'It's been some time since 'that' happened. Wonder when it's going to happen, Riské didn't say anything about how long it lasts...' (Y/n) thought, furrowing her eyebrows in thought.

''Sadly, no magical tea today. I had to sell the rest of the merchandise along with everything else.'' Wu spoke, breaking the Master of Illusion from her thoughts. The doors to the teashop were closed, with a white circle painted over them with a red 'x' cross over it.

''What? You sold your business?'' Zane questioned, confused. ''But that was for your retirement.''

''Ah! Hello again, Ninja.'' Borg spoke, the doors opening to reveal the wheelchaired inventor.

''While we were away, I had Borg use the money from the tea farm to create us some new toys to balance the scales. They are expensive, you know.'' Tea Obsessed Old Dude informed the ninja.

 ''It's been so long, I hardly recognize any of you. Lloyd looks older. I see a Water Ninja. A titanium Nindroid. Cole and (Y/n) are...are ghosts? And (Y/n) has fox ears? Huh? Jay looks shorter. And, and then there's Kai.'' Cyrus replied, looking at them.

''Hey. What do you mean I look shorter?'' Jay asked, glancing down at himself.

''I'm sorry, Dr. Borg, but cut to the chase. We don't have much time.'' Porcupine told him.

''Yes, always the impatient one. Come, let me show you.'' Cyrus replied, pressing up a button to bring up their vehicles on a platform. ''If you want a little muscle with that hustle, I've made Jay a lightning-fast Ghost Taker GT. Front spectral intake, rear incorporeal storage.''