Arc 1.10 Xin Ye

Arc 1.10 Xin Ye

Starting from that day, Zhao Liang's passionate chasing had become fiercer than ever.

The heart that thought that he had no chance burned with the fire of love knowing that Xin Ye cares for him more than he thought.

Xin Ye on the other hand sometimes thought that he should have not helped Zhao Liang on that fateful day which only triggered the man to do extensive things.

Running from here to there, from Zhao Liang and the Female Lead, Xin Ye's accumulated strength from all of his previous lifetimes seemed to have vanished in an instant because of the two persistent "chasers".

He did not know why but instead of completing his mission, he had likely become the FL and Zhao Liang's Main Mission.

A goal they must accomplish and overcome.

Xin Ye would sometimes think of just failing the world, he would have suicidal thoughts once in a while which the System would always win over.

"Should I hang or eat poison?"

'Neither, Host.'

"How about jumping off a building?"

Every time Xin Ye would have these thoughts, the System would remind him of the penalty he would receive if he were to ever fail the world.

Puffing up his chest and braving the danger ahead, Xin Ye chose to advance forward instead of backing down!

From now on and onward, he will go full ninja mode and avoid every stalker as fast as possible.

But not all schemes would always go according to plan when someone just had to go and ruin it.

"Xin Ye, when will you marry me?"

Zhao Liang who was hiding in a corner waiting to ambush Xin Ye quickly cornered him the moment he finds his chance, he seductively smiles at him.

'This ghost mushroom!'

Xin Ye's face twitch being kabedon by Zhao Liang.

Forcing a smile on his face, Xin Ye move his head down Zhao Liang's arms and ran away.

"How about never!!!" Xin Ye shouted while running away.

Seeing the fast-retreating man, Zhao Liang could only chuckle delightfully. Xin Ye's aversion never once bothered him since that day anyway.

The smaller and indifferent man became even cuter in his eyes, he really wants to go and catch him now so he could hug him!

"I'll get you next time."

Zhao Liang no longer bothers Xin Ye as he watches his back slowly disappear from his sight, he will have more chances in the future anyway.

Now, what he needed to do is to think of a plan.

A foolproof plan on how to catch that little white rabbit before it hops away into the hole towards Wonderland, not like he will not follow him if ever he did hop away into an unknown world.

Xin Ye was of course his, he will never get away from him no matter what.

Chuckling like a Demon, Zhao Liang turned back and leave.

Until next time............

Xin Ye who was running away could feel his ears burning red, he was so angry at Zhao Liang's every now and then harassment.

If this happens again, his heart might not take it anymore! 

He might ascend to heaven if there is still a next time ah!

He is so running away from home if he does not stop!

"So, is this him?" A man in black held a picture in his hand.

The person in the picture was of a boy in his teen, he was so beautiful to be true. Like a fairy in a dream, so breathtaking and surreal.

In a certain office, a man in a suit sat on a chair as he looks outside. His gaze was unfathomable.

"Yes, sir." The Secretary of the man confirmed.

"Hmm..."

The said man evilly smirked.

"Bring him to me."

"Everything will be set as you ordered."

The Secretary quickly left after bidding farewell to his Boss, his destination? You'll know soon.

"Xin Ye? You dare to take what's mine away from me?!"

The man threw the picture he held in his hand on the floor as he rages. His handsome face twisted in anger, eyes burning as if laser beams were about to shoot out from it.

The said man who was angrily sitting on his chair is the world's ML, Chen Li. His discontent was because the world's FL or known as Yi QianQian does not even put him in her eyes at all, all because of Xin Ye!

That is right! The ML is being ignored by the FL because of Xin Ye!

Despite having a brain of gummy bears, Yi QianQian still had the halo and the role of the FL in the story.

Being the FL, the ML fell in love with her at first sight and the second and the third of that. Even if she would just sit there and act pretty, the ML would still find her actions beautiful in his eyes.

When the ML went to court the FL, his feelings could no longer be hidden, the FL outright rejected him causing the ML to go home dejected.

Like a thin piece of used paper, the ML flew along the wind.

The reason why the FL was not affected by the ML's charm was that she considered Xin Ye as her "ML". 

When the "FL" was in danger, instead of the ML coming to her rescue it was Xin Ye instead.

The plot where the ML and FL were supposed to meet for the first time, the setting where the two of them were supposed to like each other at first sight, was stolen by Xin Ye.

When the setting was stolen by Xin Ye, the plot somehow recognized Xin Ye as the "ML" for a second causing the FL to have feelings for Xin Ye.

It may be just a moment of interest but as time goes by the FL ultimately fell in love with Xin Ye because of his cool (indifferent) caring (chasing her away) attitude (jumping out of the window on the third floor every time he sees her).

The perfect man in the FL's eyes is no longer the ML but Xin Ye. 

Despite the continuous hide-and-seek between the two, with the persistence of the FL, Xin Ye is always left with nowhere to hide.

On the other hand, the ML who was left alone with no FL, the ML who was deeply or maybe crazily in love with the FL could not let the FL go or fall in love with another person except him the ML!

Seeing his loved one (FL) being so in love and chasing after another man, the trigger for an ML Yandere route triggered, he could not possibly let another man have his FL now, can he?

Smiling like some lecherous old-time bastard er, I mean like some old-time one-shot kill villain, the ML laughed like a maniac about to commit a dirty crime out in the open!

"Ahahhehehehekhekukukuku.....cough cough! Akhukhukhuahahukahuk!!"