1*

A/N : So just so you know, this story is very far away from a real 'baby project'. It's like, crazy and completely fantasy. So basically like all my other books. Click away while u can m8.

" Min Yoongi and Y/N L/N." Your teacher said as you sighed.

You hoped to be paired up with one of your male friends for this project, but this was at least better than Bambam. He was a hyper kid in your class, and everyone knew that whoever was teamed up with him would be doomed.

" Well, at least you don't have Bambam." Your friend Areum smiled at you as you nodded.

" I geuss, you're lucky with Taehyung though." You told her.

She shrugged.

" I guess, everything is better than him. Anyway I'm going home to pack for the  next two months." She said before she packed her stuff and left, you following her out.

" Same."

Now you're probably what kind of project the two of you were probably talking about right? Well alloud me to break the fourth wall for a moment to explain it to you. The baby project is where a male and female student will take care of a fake baby for usually around a week. Your school was however mentally unstable , becasue they had decided to use actual adoptee babies instead of plastic fake ones. And as if that wasn't enough, they also extended the time to three months. Tough they did have enough sympathy to keep the baby for one month, the students will the have an actual free weekend off before they will take care of a toddler, tough there will be a week break between the second and third month. To keep it as realistic as possible, the two students will share an apartment with only four rooms. A bedroom (with two seperate beds), a livingroom, a kitchen area and a bathroom.

-

" What's your apartment number?" Areum asked you as the two of you stood in front of the apartment complex with your bags where you will be staying for the next two months.

" 316, what about you?" You asked her as she pouted.

" 502, I'm two floors higher than you." She said as the both of you walked into the lobby, where you would get your keys.

" I hope that Yoongi likes kids, else I have a serious problem." You grumbled.

" I hope so too for you." She smiled sympathetically.

" Thanks, you're really lucky to be teamed up with Taehyung." You said as she nodded.

The lobby slowly started filling with people, and as soon as Taehyung had spotted you two he headed your way.

" Hey wifey and Y/N." He winked Areum and smiled at you.

Areum turned red.

" Tou know what, I'll just give you some space. Talk to you later Areum!" You smiled as you left them to talk to each other, walking off and pulling out your phone.

" Hey, how are you?" You looked up from your phone and saw that Seokjin was talking to you.

" Hey, I'm good. What about you?" You asked him.

Seokjin is the most populair guy in your class. He was really handsome and kind. You might also have a tiny crush on him too, but that doesn't matter right now.

" Also good. You know, I really hoped to be paired with you for this project." He told you as your heart skipped a beat.

" Really?" You asked with wide eyes.

" Yeah, I hoped to get to know you better and-"

" Alright kids, everyone quiet down. When I call your name and your partner's you will come to me and I will hand you your keys. Also, the babies will be arriving in three days. Everything you will need is already in your apartment." The teacher started speaking.

You looked around in hopes to see Yoongi somewhere, but it seemed that he was late. Areum and Taehyung were called first. Taehyung seemed to be a real gentleman as he was carrying both Areum's and his bags. Seokjin and his partner were next and after a few other kids, it was you and Yoongi's turn.

" Where's Yoongi?" Your teacher asked as you came to get your keys.

" I don't know miss." You told her.

" Alright well, take both keys. I'll send him up when he arrives." She told you as you nodded.

You made your way to your apartment and sighed as you stepped inside.

This was it.