Chapter 11 part 2

• • •

• • •

"When my breaths runs coldI

'll be thinking about you"

• • •

Bucky's pov

I walked into Wolfie's room in search of him. it had been about two hours since training and he hadn't come and found me like he said he would do after his shower. 

To my surprise, his room was completely empty. So I knocked on the closed bathroom door, in hopes to find him there, only to find it unlocked and the shower bone dry... I started to panic.

"Friday where's Wolfie?... Friday?" There was no reply. Not a single sound. I was about to go find Steve to see if he had seen Wolfie and Tony find out why Friday wasn't working. However, when I was walking back through his room I noticed a couple of drops of blood on the carpet.

I stared in shock panic tacking over my whole body. I sprinted out of the room and up the stairs to the common room, not trusting the elevator to get me there quick enough. 

"Buck? What's wrong?" Steve queered. He was standing in the kitchen while Tony sat at the breakfast bar. 

"Wolfie... gone...Friday not working..." My face was obviously full of panic and distress because at my words, I had everyone's attention.

"I'll get Friday back online and see if i can find any trace!" Tony said as he shot up and ran to his lab.

I was starting to hyperventilate feeling a panic attack coming on. Steve grabbed both my shoulders and started to speak reassurance to me in hopes to avoid an attack.

"Hey shh shh Buck. It'll be okay. We'll find him in no time.Everything's going to be fine."

• • •

(are you ready guys cus I'm nervous to do this!) TIME SKIP 1 YEAR!

• • •

Wolfie pov

I pushed the 'food' around my tray seeing if any of it was edible, due to them only feeding barely cooked meat. It's been a year since I was taken back to hydra... And still no Bucky. I'm starting to feel like they've forgotten about me. Maybe they never really cared.

Hydra started using me again for missions about 2 months back. Unfortunately for them, I won't conform, meaning I've been placed in the chair to many times to count. However, my mind seemed to have got stronger... I don't know whether that's good or bad. I remember everything, all of the bloodshed, and it means they attempt to wipe me at least twice a week in preparation for a mission.

They've put me back in training... fighting to the death. I believe my kill count has increased by 48 since they've taken me back.

They've even tried new techniques to try and make me more obedient as well, including a muzzle and an electrotherapy collar (for when I don't follow orders). My new handler says "You're a mutt so you shall be treated accordingly!"... apparently that means food as well.

I just want to get out of here. I miss waking up next to Bucky and being able to hug him and know that everything will be alright. I just want to be back with the avengers.

A/N

okay, don't hate me that i time skipped i don't if it's because I'm ill that i don't really care... because if i was feeling normal I would have been too scared to do this!

Also, side note I plan on Wolfie finding a friend in future chapters who then turns into his lover... does anyone have any suggestions of who to cast for this role? I need someone with preferably a couple of gifs.

Also might be changing the age of wolfie to 15 instead of 12.... well i mean he will be 16 now XD

Thank you so much for all the support xx