41

(damn we're already on chapter 41😍🤩)

_____________________________________

11:00 PM , Taehyung's house

" Kookie I like something, can you buy me that please" Taehyung asked excitingly interrupting jungkook in whatever he was doing on his laptop. They were both relaxing on Taehyung's bed. Jungkook turned his head to see stars in Taehyung's eyes. He could literally see stars in his big eyes, telling him that he really wanted something.

"What baby.....what do you want ?" Jungkook asked gently with a soft smile playing on his lips.

"This!!!!!" Taehyung squealed and placed his phone screen in front of Jungkook's eyes.

"A rabbit?" Jungkook asked with a confused smile.

"Yeah please" Taehyung pouted and God! jungkook melted right there. How can he ever deny Taehyung's wishes.

"Okay love is that it?" Jungkook said and switched off his laptop , placing it on the side table beside Taehyung's bed.

"No, I love another bunny too and I can't choose one so I was thinking to buy that too" Taehyung said and showed kook another picture of the soft toy he liked.

"Well both of them are cute but why do you even want them" jungkook asked curiously and grabbed Taehyung's waist, pulling him up on his lap. Tae felt warm and wrapped his slender arms around kook's neck.

"Cause you look like bunny and I love bunnies , so buy me bunnies" taehyung answered playfully and pecked jungkook's cute nose.

"Well I'm not surprised , Ari calls me bunny bro sometimes" jungkook sighed acting as if he was annoyed but Taehyung knew that Jungkook loved it. All this time in relationship with Jungkook ,even if it wasn't too long, he observed that his kookie loved affection.

" Why are you so cute" Taehyung whispered softly as he looked into jungkook's doe eyes and hugged him gently, resting his chin on kookie's shoulder. Jungkook was smiling , feeling tingles through his body. Hearing compliments from Tae always makes him feel lovely.