thirty-one

sorry for disappearing for a week and not updating but for those of you who have been with me for quite a while now probably know that i'm a huge stray kids ulti n with everything there going on i rly didnt feel like writing bts content

but here i am back again uwu

***

"Shouldn't you be sitting next to a pool, sipping some cocktail and enjoy the time with Jimin?", Jungkook asked confused when he opened his front door this evening.
"Actually, no", Lyza gave him a smile and walked in without even waiting to be invited in. "I came home early-"

Jungkook nodded, following her to the living room. "What are you doing here? No one's home-, Tae took Taejeon and Lili with him at like 6am and they didn't come back yet."
Lyza nodded, grinning a little when she looked at the clock that was hanging above the TV on the wall. It was almost noon, she had almost perfect timing.
"I came to see you", Lyza chuckled, grabbed the boy's hand and forced him to sit down next to her. "So, how are you feeling lately? With Taehyung and you finally being all serious about each other, building a house and raising Taejeon together?"
Jungkook looked at her confusion, "I miss having sex", he shrugged and leaned back in the couch, eyes drifting off to the ceiling which he kept staring at afterwards.
"But at least I don't wanna die anymore and I think that's pretty cool."

Lyza only gave him a weirded out look, "Y'all aren't sleeping with each other?"
"No, as you can see, he's never here and always busy recently."
The girl only nodded, not responding any further, "So-, I planned on taking you out for lunch?"

"My boyfriend said he'll take me out today so that's why I'm waiting for him", Jungkook hummed, pouting a little because he was hating this. He wanted to go out and have some fun as well, not sit here and wait for him like a wife or something.
"Honey, you gotta show your man that he ain't playing you", Lyza winked, got up from the couch and dragged Jungkook along. "Dress up, we're heading out."

"I'm not going to dress up or else other guys will look at me, I only dress up for Tae", Jungkook explained firmly, folding his hands while following Lyza towards the door. "For fuck's sake, just get out of your sweatpants", Lyza hissed at him and Jungkook gave in with a big sigh, heading to the wardrobe to change into a pair of pants and a loose shirt.

"Thank god", the girl chuckled when the boy was finally dressed well enough to leave the apartment. "You can call me Jungkook but thanks", Kook giggled and hurried after her when she held the door open for them and grabbed the car keys.
"So how was vacation with Jimin? It only lasted for two days-"

Lyza shrugged, "I miss having sex", she repeated what Jungkook just told her earlier, "But at least Lili and Taejeon don't wanna die anymore and I think that's pretty cool."
Jungkook got all confused, questioning so many things in this sentence. "What-"
"Nothing", Lyza patted his shoulders and opened the car door for Jungkook because yes, he was being treated like a princess by Taehyung so the boy wouldn't even open car doors or any other doors by himself. And if Taehyung wasn't around he often just stood there and waited pretty clueless.

Lyza and Taejeon already told Taehyung to stop treating Jungkook as if he'd be some kind of queen but Taehyung told them to kindly fuck off because Koo deserved it.

The boy got into the car and looked at Lyza when she got in as well, started the car and drove off without even giving Jungkook a chance to decide where he wanted to eat. Yes, he usually got that choice as well because he was a little picky at times. But there were days when he didn't feel like making decisions so Taehyung made them for him.
"Where are we going? I'm kinda feeling italian food today-", Jungkook mumbled, sideglancing at Lyza who was staring at the cars in front of them that probably couldn't be any slower.