Chapter 2: Being The New Kid... Again

A/N: If you don't wanna read the explicit part, skip the italics.

Chapter 2: Being The New Kid... Again

*Adrian’s Point of View*

     I found myself sitting on a cushiony bed in a closed room. I pulled my hands towards myself. What the f*ck?! My hands were handcuffed to the headboard of the bed. To make things worse, I just realized I was stark naked. I struggled against the bondage. If someone walked in…

     Bam! The door slammed open as I jumped in surprise. In front of me stood one of the hottest blondes I had ever had the good fortune to f*ck. I stopped struggling as I studied her curves in the skimpy bikini, which left little for the imagination. Instant hard on! “Hey baby! Come closer and free me so I can take you to heaven above!” I said huskily. She gave me a sexy smile and strode like a cat towards the bed. I shivered in anticipation. She was a good f*ck. She climbed onto the bed and straddled me. She leaned forward, her b**bs pressing against my chest working to turn me on even more.
Leaning down, she whispered into my ear, “I’m not going to free you that easy.” She nibbled on my earlobe. Jesus! I was so hot right now! She skillfully rubbed herself against me. Damn, I couldn’t even touch her because if these f*cking handcuffs. “You know what I want to do? I want to cover you in chocolate and lick it off of you slowly,” she whispered, licking my earlobe and moving down the side of my neck, her body rubbing seductively along mine, her hand exploring every ridge and contour. I struggled against my bondage. I wanted to touch her.

      “Don’t move.” She ordered and continued her exploration with her mouth getting dangerously close to my mini me. My breathing heightened. Her tongue darted out and licked me. Such a tease. A moan escaped my lips. I was hard to the point of bursting. God dammit! This woman! She looked at me and winked. Then she leaned down, being deliberately slow, her mouth opening to take me in, her breath teasing my straining c*ck.

     “Bloody mother f*cking hell!” I said jerking up in surprise as ice cold water dripped from my broad shoulders and jet black hair. My cousin snickered. “Why in bloody hell would you do that?!” I shouted at her. She took one more look at my face and burst out laughing. I glared at her. “Mom told me to wake you,” she said in between laughs. “And when I saw that,” she said, throwing a look at mini me through my boxers, “I figured you would need a cold shower. Hence I took the privilege of giving you one!” I couldn’t stop glaring at her. Amber always did this. She was a year older than me but twice as immature. “Now get out of bed and get ready. Jay and I are leaving in 40 minutes. We won’t wait any longer.” Amber said, flipping her long blonde hair as she turned and walked out of my new room.

      “B*tch,” I muttered, sitting up. “I heard that! No shot gun for you!” She said in a taunting tone. Damn that girl! When my bikes and car get here, she can go to hell. But till then… I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, my eyes scanning the cardboard boxes with all my stuff. Five moves in the last two years. I swear I was tired of this f*cking sh*t. Always the new kid in the middle of the year. First in middle school, and freshman year, now in my junior year. Building a rep again and the usual stuff. I wish I had never got into trouble back home in NYC. Mom and dad being who they were, bloody rich, bloody busy, bloody millionaires, shipped me off from one boarding school to another. Until aunt Julie stepped in and welcomed me warmly into the walls of her beautiful home. I quickly brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower. Mom and dad were nearly never around when I was a kid. It was how I was used to living: alone to my own needs. Then aunt Julie came when I was 14 and helped me out, bringing me back to the right track. I owed her a lot. She was the reason I was here in Montauk. Doesn’t mean I left all my bad boy ways behind. Aunt Julie always said, “Wait till that girl comes, that one girl that will bring you down to your knees. That is the day I’ll stop worrying about you.” Honestly, I don’t think that’s ever happening. Pff. The great Adrian Dawson on his knees over a bloody girl. Never!