Chapter 15

Sierra's POV

Waking up this morning I felt kind of down. 3 days had passed and Gabriel still hadn't talked to me. I tried bringing up the topic of the kiss but he always would divert the subject matter to something else and that made me feel kind of hurt. But then again what did i expect that he would declare me his girlfriend because of a stupid kiss? I honestly wish but if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

Today was my birthday and i wasn't sure of what to expect. Alexis had suggested we meet up but i didn't know if he would allow me. Yeah, I finally got in touch with her, turns out she was in Texas taking pictures of the present Miss. Teen USA. She was a photographer so her job would take her everywhere. She had even gone to Africa and had visited countries like Nigeria, South Africa and Morocco. She was one who opted for adventure unlike me I barely made it out of my comfort zone.

Getting up from my bed, I decided to pamper myself today as I totally deserved it putting all the troubles I had at the back of my head, I prepared a bath for myself with bath salts and everything. I removed every item of clothing I had and stepped into the tub, closed my eyes and felt myself relax in the water. It felt like all my knotted up muscles were being untied and that felt good.

Deciding I probably had enough of bath time, I got out of there and did my skin care routine, brushed my teeth and went into my closet to pick out something to wear. Well its not like I had much article of clothing but then again there was different variety. After much contemplating I decided to stick with a white cropped tee-shirt which was from forever 21 and on top of that I decided to pair it with a plaid yellow and black fitted dress with single straps which fit me like a second skin and i decided to let my hair down for a change. Leaving it in all its frizzy and curly glory, just putting in a few hair clips to hold it in place.

For makeup I kind of decided to put in more effort than I did on a normal day, I don't know the fact today was my birthday just made me feel more daring.

I Brushed my eyebrows in place with a spooly and eyebrow gel, I didnt really want to fill it in. Put on some concealer and then curled my lashes and put on my maybelline mascara. I didnt really want to put on eyeshadow because I knew me and eyeshadow weren't best of pals, anytime I tried, my make up always went down the drain. So I just put on a little highlighter at specific points and then put on my signature glossy lip. I finally finished the whole look up with my setting spray from M.A.C just to give it that dewy look.

Looking at myself in the mirror and feeling proud of my look, I stepped out of my room deciding to go for breakfast. Gabriel had told me not to come in and help him this morning and that he would also go down to breakfast with the help of Luca that is.

Luca had been here for the past 3 days, they had been so secretive for some reason. They would be talking about something and then when I decide to step into wherever they were they would go quiet. I really regret kissing him, if i didnt would we have still been talking to each other? I honestly don't know but that's his choice to make if he wants to talk to me or not I don't really care.

I snorted at myself, yeah right. I didn't believe whatever I just said.

Luca and Gabriel had already started breakfast, so I just quietly walked to where my plate was set and where I've been sitting since I arrived at this mansion and sat down.

"Good morning Luca, Mr. Gabriel" I said quietly. Why did I call him Mr. Gabriel again. Urghhh. Maybe cause he's silence is making you think he wants to go back to the way you guys were in the beginning? My subconscious said. Agreeing with her, I concentrated on my food.

Luca was the first to reply to my greeting "Good morning Sierra, lovely day isn't it and you're looking really pretty today huh? I wonder what's happening."