Chapter 13

• • •

• • •

"All my wolves, begin to howl 

Wake me up, the time is now"

• • •

Wolfie's Pov

It had been a couple of hours since I had woken up from being wiped. I can kind of remember what has happened but I have no control over anything I'm doing. If my owner tells me to do something my body conforms on its own accord. 

My handler walked into my cell where I had woken up.

"Form two, Beta!". He commanded just like winter used to do and all my other handlers before him. I felt as if I was a puppet or completely absent from my body. Complying with everything I'm told by people who programmed into my collar. My body automatically shifts without any thought into form.

• • •

Form 2 pov (Wolfie has no remembrance of anything his other forms do).

"Follow," he orders my wolf. Causing me to follow him wherever he is going, a single step behind him. I keep my head bowed out of respect for my superiors. My neck is already beginning to rub against the collar that they have locked position and the muzzle is weighing my snout down.

We board a plane as my owner commands me to "yield" allowing me to lay down in the corner and rest. 

• • •

I wake up to my owner nudging me with his foot shouting at me. "Get up you stupid mutt, we've got work to do."

He walks off of the plain with me trotting behind him, after ordering me to follow. I sniff the air to find it filled with salt causing me to sneak a glance at my surroundings to find a loading dock.

We stood still for an hour supervising the loading and unloading of whatever is in the creates.

All of a sudden gunshots sound causing me to growl like mad at the sight of danger. My owner dives behind a crate as he loads his pistol. He turns to look at me as he partially undoes my muzzle, leaving it hanging around my neck, and sneers out a command: "Dispose of the avenger, at all costs." 

I felt the rush of my kill mode being activated. I pounce out from behind the crate in search of these so-called 'avengers'.

The air had become thick with panic, gunpowder, and blood caused by this ambush. Yet my snout picked out the metal as my first target as I saw a red thing fly through the air.

I jump up a couple of crates timing it perfectly so I sprint across the crate leaping in the air only to land on this flying robot, attempting to sink my teeth into the metal. Due to my weight unbalancing him he's forced to make a rough landing causing me to roll along on the ground.

I jumped straight up and reattached my teeth onto his ankle trying to rip through his armor. It was at that moment the tin can started speaking words of ludicrous. 

"Wolfie!? Is that you, puppy?" He questioned, but he soon realized Wolfie had no control of me, causing him to shake me off so I fling into a crate. As he flies back into the sky he begins to talk to what looks like to be himself. 

"Guys Wolfie is here... well not him, his big angry wolf... yes I'm sure it's him, Bucky... Clint have you got a tranquil dart... enough to knock out an elephant."

"I've got a better idea!" A loud voice boomed as I was hit with something so powerful it caused me to fly at least 5 meters back into a wall, seizing my stalk of the metal man. 

I lept up right away even though my body was yelling no and my head was spinning. I was ordered to kill them so I must. 

I set my eyes upon a man with a metal arm, recognizing him straight away as the traitor who once was my handler. I begin to charge at him preparing to sink my teeth into his flesh, imagining what his blood would taste like. 

I lept into the air as a dart lodge itself into my stomach. I land on the winter soldier only to be thrown off by him. Once I hit the ground I attempt to get back up only to find my body disobeying. My eyes begin to droop as I fade into unconsciousness.

A/N

Thank you guys for all the support still! You guys brighten up my day with your comments XD

Don't forget to vote x

P.S:  I'm still looking for a guy to play wolfie's love interest... I'm thinking Nick Robinson... I also need to name the character... so I'm open to suggestions.