One

"Damn. My head fucking hurts so bad."

Hoseok came to the kitchen, hand massaging his temples as he keeps on muttering expletives and complaining about his pounding head.

"Here. Drink this." Jimin handed a glass of orange juice to the latter as he sets up the table with Namjoon and Jin.

The boys are up early. They still have a long way to travel going back home.

Semestral break is finally over and they decided to end it together in Jimin's family vacation house, a couple of hours away from Seoul.

"Let's not drink too much again." Hoseok regretted, only to earn a snicker from Yoongi who's comfortably sitting on the stool with his head resting on the table.

"You always say that after getting wasted but end up doing it again the next day." Yoongi said, grinning towards Hoseok who just scratched his head.

The latter walked on the empty seat next to Jungkook who has his eyes closed, head leaning on the wall.

"I'm not the only one who's wasted." Hoseok commented, snorting at the way Jungkook looks so tired and fucked up.

"That brat didn't return in our room last night." Jin revealed, making the others look at Jungkook with a knowing smile.

Hoseok murmured something to Jimin across the table that made both of them giggle.

"Where were you?" Hoseok asked with a mischievous smile, tapping Jungkook's right thigh to get his attention.

The ravenette did not answer, moving Hoseok's hand away in irritation. He has his eyes still shut as Hoseok keeps on bugging him.

"Where did you sleep last night, huh?" Hoseok pinches him on his side, his curiosity killing him.

Jungkook just shoves his hand away, slapping it in annoyance.

"Tell me.. Tell me!" Hoseok demanded like a child. He keeps on shaking Jungkook, but the latter just ignored him.

"Stop pestering him, dude. He got laid, okay? Get the idea." Yoongi hissed.

Hoseok stopped, his grin widens even more as he pinches Jungkook harder now.

"Who?"

The boys turned their head on the newly arrived Taehyung, the dark circles under his eyes tell that he wasn't able to get a good rest.

Upon hearing Taehyung's voice, Jungkook opened his eyes, his gaze landed on the brunet who also has his eyes on him, catching him off guard.

There's a tension in the air, and Taehyung could almost taste it.

He quickly averted his gaze, feeling all too flustered and embarrassed. He wasn't able to have a good sleep, thinking about the incident yesterday that he really wants to bury, but only one look at Jungkook and everything starts to flash in his mind again.

His cheeks became all too hot, lowering his gaze on the ground as he subconsciously bites his lower lip, feeling awkward and shy.

"Jungkook. This fucker didn't sleep here last night." Hoseok answered, wriggling his eyebrows and smiling naughtily.

"Oh." was Taehyung's only response. The warm feeling in his heart suddenly turned into something he couldn't describe.

Instinctively, his gaze went back to Jungkook who quickly averted his gaze.

"I'm heading back to my room." Jungkook suddenly excused himself which made Hoseok tease him more.

"See? He's avoiding the topic." Hoseok teased but Namjoon quickly stopped him, sensing that Jungkook isn't really in a good mood.