Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Horny Sister! (not a lemon)
Occult Research Club!

(Y/N PoV)

You acquired Chakra Control!
You acquired CP!

I woke up to these words and I must say, having a bright blue box after you open your eyes is quite painful.

"Big Bro!" shouted a energetic voice and a white blur came through the door and jumped on me.

I looked at the spot someone jumped on and saw that it's only my little sis.

"What do you want?" I asked while trying to stand up but my sister was surprisingly heavier than she looks.

"Do you want cereal, sandwich or bacon for breakfast?", she asked but then came something I'd never thought of, "Or maybe me?"

I looked at her with wide eyes and that I was surprised was an understatement.

I tried to say something and after a few seconds I said "Are you serious? You're my damn sister!"

"Oh, come on! We don't have milk anymore so in need your milk!" she said with an excited and a bit lustful voice.

I was damn scared.

"Hell nah, not now!" I said and stood up and ran to the bathroom full speed. Sonic would be proud of the speed.

"Not yet, at least!" I heard my sister shout from my room.

(ZA WARUDO!)

I came out of the bathroom and went down. Down waited for me a plate with bacon and eggs. There was a note too:

Hey Big Bro!

I went to buy things for the dinner, so I will not be there if you want to eat me instead of breakfast! Don't forget to go to school and don't even think about skipping it, even if no one likes the school.

Love, Your Best Little Sister

'She's like a mother, but still she's damn horny for a fifteen year old girl.' I thought, ate breakfast and went to school.

(Timeskip of Infinity!)

'Stats!' I shouted in my head and a blue box appeared in front of me.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 17

Race: Human

Title: Zombie Killer, Ōtsutsuki Clan Member

Level: 5

Next Level: 0/500 Exp

HP: 500

MP:250

CP: 500

STR: 11

END: 13

AGI: 12

INT: 13

WIS: 13

LUK: 9

CP CTR: 0
(It means chakra control, if it's high enough you can do certain jutsus or certain actions)

Points: 12

Money: 14,150,000¥

'I hope they don't realize my strength, even if it went only by a bit it is still noticeable.' I thought a bit scared of what can happen if i'm not ready for the whole fallen angel stuff and the devils probably reviving me.

"Hello (Y/N), nice to meet you." I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello, nice to meet you to Rias."
I answered. 'When you talk about the devil, and the devil comes.' I thought shaking my head. 'Observe!'