C H A P T E R 6

The crunching of leaves was the only thing that could be heard from anywhere in the forest. Y/n was now walking for 45 minutes straight, going deeper and deeper into the mysterious forest.

Y/n was so into her thoughts, she didn't realize how many trees there were and how thick they were. If you were there, you wouldn't be able to tell if it were night or day.

~

"BEN I SWEAR TO FUCKING ZALGO-"

"You what, Jeff? You're just mad I'm winning."

"FUCKTARD OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE CHEATING!

"No need to yell, Jeff. I get why you would be so disappointed. But it's ok, you're not a loser in my heart." Jeff threw the controller down on the couch and left the room. BEN snickered from inside.

Jeff gave an agitated sigh as he decided that he'd go ahead and kill some people. Killing was his go-to way to de-stress from anything. But then again, isn't that for most of the Pastas in the mansion?

He threw his knife up and down as he walked through the forest. He had his hair tied up, yet most of it was out of its tie. Jeff's hair was at this awkward stage where it was long enough to style but not long enough to put into ponytails or buns. The cut smiled male had a thing for putting his hair up, though he'd never admit it because that would make him 'Girly.'

All of a sudden, Jeff hears the crack of a branch and smiled. He was going to get the first kill of the night.

Crouching down, he waits for the perfect moment to strike. The wind went still in the air, and all animals went silent. Anyone who knew about the woods would go ahead and leave just about now.

"I should get back before it starts to get dark." The female mumbled, looking up at the sky. To her dismay, nightfall had already dawned upon the world.

"Kill me now." Jeff's smile grew larger as he ran up to her and tackled her to the ground. Y/n let a shocked gasp before hitting the ground. A stick cut her arm open, yet she paid no mind to it as she got back up to try and defend herself.

'Fucking asshole. I'd like to see you screaming for help.'

Y/n noticed his face, and her eyes widened with a large smile planted on her face. He had no eyelids, a cut-out smile that had blood dripping down it, and his hair was a mess. He was definitely psychotic.

The male charged a knife at her, and Y/n quickly ducked down to avoid getting a cut on her face. She then immediately kicked his knee. When he was far away from her, she picked the stick that cut her arm open and used it as a weapon.

The constant fight went on for over 20 minutes, only coming to an end when Y/n stumbled onto the ground. Jeff loomed over her, a knife pointed at her throat.

"You fucking psychopath!"

"Damn fucking right I am!" They both breathed heavily. Jeff never had a human fight him off for this long in a while.

"So, now what? You're going to kill me?" Jeff looked at the crazed look in her eye. The sadistic smile on her face.

"Fucking dammit! I fucking hate you!"

"The feeling is mutual." Y/n got up and yawned. The fighting had gotten her exhausted.

"I can't kill you. Or else..."

"Or else...?"

"Don't fucking worry about it. Just... forget you ever met me." And as mysteriously he appeared, he had left. Y/n was confused but shrugged it off as crazy talk. Psychopaths, right?

~

Y/n climbed up the ladder and into the wooden treehouse. She only wanted to walk. Which resulted in being almost killed. But, now that she thought about it, it wasn't all too bad. She got a lifetime experience, and she learned that she can defend herself against people.

The female decided she wouldn't tell anyone. I mean, who would believe her? Someone with a cut-out smile and no eyelids came and attacked her? As if. They'd send her to an insane asylum for crazy people. And Y/n was not crazy.

.

.

.

"Of course I'm not."

. . .

Headcanon: Jeff loves to have his hair played with.

See you all next chapter, Bye Clouds!! Edited

-Blxrrii