CHAPTER THIRTY

Today marks one week after hajiya moved in with them,one miserable week for jawahir,one week of tolerating hajiya,the worst week jawahir have lived so far after her marraige. Hajiya is not even planning of leaving anytime soon.

Basma walk into the kitchen this morning and found Mohammed flirting and romancing with his wife basma felt like her heart was about to burst,it got worst when jawahir noticed her then gave us moh a quick kiss on his lips before giving basma an evil smile that gesture set the fire in her ablaze she like killing basma at that time so she matched up to hajiya's room fuming in anger like she was a volcano that was about to erupt.

"Hajiya I'm tired wallahi,this your idea of making her life miserable is not working at all,non of what you said is happening she is getting tired of what you're doing to her talk less of her moving let's not talk of her making a mistake or disrespecting you she haven't done any of them and Ya moh how do you expect him to send her out when she haven't done anything your plan is not working hajiya they are getting closer than ever" basma erupted as she walk into hajiya's room.

"Keh basma come and sit here"hajiya pat a place next to her "what are you worked up about? Didn't I promise to get this girl out of your life,wait and watch you don't what I have for her,it has only been one week fah,for everything to work smoothly we need to go gradually karki damu nifa uwarki ce (don't worry I'm your mother) trust me and put your mind to rest everything will go smoothly"hajiya said with a devilish smile by the side of her mouth.

"Nifa hajiya my only problem is for her to get pregnant,I won't marry him and take care of another person's child toh" basma said arrogantly as if warning hajiya.

"You're so stupid basma,even if she gets pregnant who told you the child will live with you just trust me on this I know what I'm doing"she said in laughing small small.

"Toh hajiya please don't disappoint me"basma said and hajiya only nod with ghostly smile.

"First we need to captivate him I have a plan"hajiya disclosed her plan to basma and basma was very excited.

The twin were about to pass when they saw basma storming into the room so feenah insisted they go and hear what happen they stood by the door and listen to everything,they walk back to jawahir's quietly.

"Innalillahi wainna ilaihi raji'un,so all this while that is why hajiya has been doing this to adda j"feesah said in a worried tune.

"I can't believe this we have to do something feesah wallahi I don't want Ya moh and adda j to split"feenah replied

"Should we tell mommy"feesah asked

"No she will get worried let's just figure out something on our own"feenah said and they walk downstairs to arrange the dinner on the table,they were about to enter the kitchen when they saw basma sprinkling some powder into Muhammad's food.they stood there until she finish when she left the kitchen they entered and did th or job.they took thier brother's food to the table before taking hajiya's to her room.

Jawahir come down shortly to see that the food has already been arranged "thank you so much guys you guys are the best"she hugged them.

"What about me"they hear a voice behind them which belongs to non other than Ya moh.

"You are the worst"jawahir said jokingly and the twins laughed.

"Yeah I know worst but in a good way"he whispered to jawahir as he huggs her from behind giving her some goosebumps as she try to wiggle out of his hold.

"Hmm Ya moh in our presence"feenah said as she laugh.

"Yes yes who ask you to come to my house and invade my privacy is she not my wife,or is she your wife"he asked setting jawahir free.

"Oh sorry is our fault that we came to your house"feesah said feigning hurt.

"And she is your wife alone"feenah laughed.

"Ehen so go back to your house and leave us alone"moh added looking at jawahir who just stood there enjoying the banter thinking if she had  siblings this is how they will also be playing joking around with each other she blanked out there until moh snapped her out of her thought.

"Let's eat I'm so hungry"Mon said and they all dig in as jawahir serve them,they ate with there endless banter filling the room.

When they finish eating jawahir was about to clear the table when the twins told her to leave it after much argument Muhammad manage to pull his wife with him he just love how the twins love his wife. They split way to freshen up when she finish she went to his room to meet him,he was already dressed up in a white jallabiya as he lie down on the bed with the a dim light over she went and lie down beside using his broad chest as her pillow.

"Babe I want a proper kiss in the morning you cheated"he said out of nowhere

"I thought I gave you one this morning"she know what he is talking about.

"No that one was peck"

"Before I give you any kiss you need to clear something that has been going in my head for some days now"she said innocently the thing has been in her head for a some day."what is it"he asked.

"The other day you.... said i have cap..tured your heart...what do you mean"she said in small voice praying that the answer will come as she expected.

"What do you think I meant"he tried to evade the topic.

"Come on Ya moh"she whined

"Come on Ya jawahir"he said with thesame voice trying to annoy her.

"That means you're no more interested in your kiss"she said getting off him while he quickly grab her hands.

"Jawahir.......wait let me tell you"he said before sitting up and urging her to sit on his lap she did so even though her heart was beating wildly.

"Baby I know you must have gotten a slight idea of what I mean by that but let me still tell you,jawahir........."and Before he could finish they heared someone shouting as if looking for help and they rush out of the room literally running it was coming from hajiya's room.they all chorused at thesame time "Hajiya..........

Ghen ghen ghen........
I can sense trouble
What happen to hajiya?...........
Follow me to the next chapter to find out.

Don't forget to:
Vote,
Comment, and
Share.

                                Hafsatou❤