𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥.𝘮

𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐆𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐘__________

𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐆𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐘
__________

Yn you can't just stay in bed naked all day Millies Wedding is bound to happen and we're still here...yn are you even listening to me"

Maybe it was the events that played in yn head about the night before but she did not want to get up from that bed. She loved Millie very much but she enjoyed the company of her bed and her cute dorky boyfriend and maybe a little bit of action from the previous night.The thin gold sheet dragged behind yn as she walked up to the open closet grinning as she watched him struggle with the cold black tie against his pearl white button up

"Yes Dacre I heard you...but don't you just wanna stay home and spend time with me...your girlfriend who you haven't seen you in three months"

The small breath left his lips as he attempted not to watch his girlfriend and instead went back to tying his tie but he failed at that also.

"I thought I made it clear I was to happy to see you last night...but you promised Millie you would be there so please stop tempting my innocent mind and put on cloths"

Yn breathed out harshly and walked to her side of the closet and pulled the zipper of her plain taupe bag downwards exposing the red bridesmaid dress she looked over her shoulder seeing if she caught the man attention as she dropped the gold sheet and lightly stepped out of the the thin sheets surface she slipped on her under cloths and adjusted herself in the fitted dress that caught The mans attention.

"Thank you ...for corroborating "

Yn lifted up her eyebrow and walked to the master bathroom to adjust her make up.

"You know I should fight you right"

He smiled

"I know...but all you have to do is wait until tonight"

__________

this was just short and sweet because like why tf not.

328 words.