Session 5

Dreaming of your lover his hands on your breasts tweaking your nipples. Then a wet mouth enveloped one and tugged it deep in his mouth. Suckling at it like a child would. You felt yourself wetten as he continued to play with your body. One hand stroking your arm, his mmm mommy's breathless whisper. Only then did you start to awaken and realize this wasn't a dream.

Opening your eyes you see your robe has been parted leaving you naked and exposed. Yoon-gi has his head against your breast and is sucking it deeply. And had he just called you mommy? You don't move, and his hand strays to your ribs and then your hip.

Realizing your awake Yoon-gi lightly brushes his hand across your lips. Then he moves his hand back. "I'm sorry mommy. I forgot no touching unless you say so." He says in a husky voice.

Beyond the point of going back, you are extremely turned on. "Put that hand back where it was young man."

Smiling against your breast he does. "Ok."

Spreading your legs his fingers dip in. Lightly touching your clit and making you shiver. His long, slim fingers delve deep inside your hole causing your hips to lift up and meet his fingers.

Looking at you he looks shy and playful. "Can I kiss mommy there? Would you like that?"

Not trusting your voice you nod and watch as he inched his way down your body. His hands gripping your thighs before using his index and middle fingers to open you up. "So pink and pretty." He says before taking the very top of his hard tongue and licking a tiny slow circle around your nub. Groaning loudly you buck your hips up to his face. He sighs happily against your pussy and starts licking in earnest.

Your hands are in fists on your stomach as he drives you slowly insane with his mouth. Reaching up with his hands he holds your hands in his as he assaults you. Bringing you to orgasm twice before topping. He looks up at you and as you fasten hazy lidded eyes back at him you lick your lips.

"I want you inside me."

Yoon-gi reaches into his pants by the bed and getting a condom and rolling it on you lick your lips. His dick is long and thin and beautiful looking. The head of it red and angry looking like it needs to cum and cum now.

Climbing on the bed he reaches for you and tucks you under him. His arms wrapping around your body. When he enters, you sigh. It's tender and feels beautiful. Your body's push and strain. Taking each other higher and higher until moaning and scratching his back from shoulders to ass you plunge your fingers in and moan loudly as you both come at the same time.

Laying thereafter he kisses your breast bone and sides. "That was wonderful. Thank you."

"Me? Who knew a mommy kink would turn me on so much." You say.

"It's just as exciting as a daddy kink. But that would be Nam-joon." Yoon-gi says without thinking.

Laughing you nod. "Yes, I know." Mortified you whisper. "Am I a slut now? Oh my God." You say sitting up.

Getting your hands when he sees you want to run he shakes his head. "Enjoying sex with a man or a few men doesn't make you a slut. You have no evil intentions. Enjoying what someone else's body does to you and both parties are consenting is fun. It's society that makes it seem wrong."

Smiling you kiss his cheek. "Thank you. I thought I was being a slut and what must you guys think?"

"Honestly we don't think anything. We don't discuss clients with each other even if we know we have both been with the same one."

That night as you lay in bed after walking Yoon-gi to the door and saying good-bye you wonder if he is right? Are you just doing something that is normal? Enjoying sex isn't a bad thing. Especially such good sex. Hadn't had a dud at all. Maybe you needed to make a session with one of the ones you had been with before. So you wouldn't feel so weird about it.

Grabbing your phone you dial before you can talk yourself out of it. Just rip the band-aid off and do it.

"Replacement Cuddlers. How may I help you?"

Ok so someone she's been with already. Who should it be?

Nam-joon

JK

V

Most votes wins who I write about next.