Chapter 31: I wasn't your boyfriend.

Jacob and Tyler's new house above.

Amelia Black

"I have so much to do."

I have a very busy life. Sometimes I wish I can just hide away and never come out.

We just started finals at Hardwood and Tyler and Jacob decided to have their housewarming party now but I guess it's because everyone needs a break from all the studying.

I have my weekly appointment at the skin care clinic today then I also have to go to Serena's art gallery opening today. I also have a trainer going to my house to help me work out and I've got to start studying for my next paper.

"Thanks for coming anyway." Tyler grins.

"You're welcome."

"What do you think of the house?" He gestures with his hands. They are lots of people here but the house is amazing. It's fresh and modern.

"It's amazing. Here, I got you guys a gift." I hand him the bag.

"What's inside?

"Wine glasses."

"Fancy girl." He grins.

"There is also a box of La Palina cigar and a picture frame."

"Thanks, Milly." He hugs me.

"You're welcome." I hug him back.

"Amelia, can I talk to you for a sec?" Tara comes up to me.

"Sure." I say then excuse myself from Tyler and follow her to the garden.

"I've been dying to get a meeting with Diana Black cause I applied for internship at Chatoyer but I haven't been able to get her." She says.

Chatoyer is my mother-in-law's interior design company. It is one of the best in the country and since Tara is an Interior Design major at Hardwood, of course she would like to intern there.

"Alright. I will talk to her." I tell her.

"Really?" She grins.

"Of course."

"Thank you so much!" She hugs me and quickly walks away.

"What's that all about?" Nicole asks as she reaches me, handing me the drink she went to get for us earlier.

"Internship."

She sighs. "You're lucky that you are not doing internships this vacation."

"Yes but I have to work." I remind her.

"Oh, that's right! Are you traveling?"

"Yes. I'm going to Barcelona, Milan, London and Corsica."

It's going to be exhausting, I know but I'm also a little excited. The traveling part is fun.

"Wow." She whispers.

"I know."

"Where are you doing your internship?" I ask her curiously. Camilla said she was working at Balmain but I haven't heard anything about Nicole.

"My father spoke to Adam and he got me Givenchy." She says excitedly.

Adam? Givenchy "How?" I ask.

"With his shares in LVMH, obviously."

"What?! Adam has shares in LVMH?!"

LVMH is the company that owns Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Sephora, Fenty Beauty, Makeup Forever, Marc Jacobs, Dior and so on.