MamaBear

Jevan's POV

My office phone rang.

"Mr. Hollen. I have a Miss. Blossom Wright here to see you. Should I send her in?" my assistant asked.

"Sure," I responded through the receiver before hanging up.

A knock came and Blossom entered.

"I've been texting you," she started.

"I know. I saw every text."

"And you chose to ignore me?"

"That's because I have nothing to say to you."

"You have some nerve, Jevan Hollen."

"On the contrary, you're the one with some nerve, Blossom Wright. I can't believe you want our son hanging out with someone you barely know."

"What do you got against Hunter? Why are you so jealous of him?" she asked with a smirk.

Oh. So you're enjoying this. Huh?

"I'm not jealous of Hunter. He has nothing that I want. Nothing," I said.

She nodded slowly. "Then Jason should be allowed to spend some time with him. After all, I like Hunter. He's a great guy."

"You're moving way too fast with this guy," I cautioned after remembering how terrible of a reputation he held like a prize.

"You're in no position to tell me what to do when it comes to my relationship," she almost snapped.

"Fine! If Jason is spending time with Hunter, then it's only fair he meets Adobi as well."

"Are you CRAZY?!"

"I'm perfectly sane," I smiled at her.

"Hell no. My son isn't going anywhere near her. How can I know she wouldn't hurt him?"

"Likewise in my case with Hunter," I scoffed.

I folded my arms against my chest as I observed the woman before me. Everytime, she got more beautiful.

How's that even possible?

She kept her lush afro and it had gotten even bigger over the years. It framed her face like a work of art. Her skin was still like silk and for a moment, I forgot what we were discussing.

"Jevan! When are you going to pick him up?"

"Pick who up?" I asked, jumping back to reality.

"I agreed on letting Jason meet Adobi. But I swear, on God, if she hurts my child....."

"She isn't like that! She's not going to hurt an innocent child. What kind of woman do you think I'm marrying?"

Blossom sighed loudly.

"I'll be by on Friday. I can take him for the weekend and have him back to you on Sunday afternoon. How's that?"

"Sounds fine by me. Please ensure you're supervising him when he's around her. I don't want any accidents and I don't want any 'I'm so sorry.' It would be my fist down her throat."

"Damn. When did you become so violent?"

"When I had to endure twelve hours of labor to push out a nine pound baby. MamaBear becomes very protective."

I nodded in understanding but why was this turning me on?

Now all I wanted to do was to position her on my desk and bang her until she forgot who Hunter was.

"I'll see you on Friday," she said and turned to leave.

I watched her sexy ass walked out the door. My manhood rising and was disappointed due to not getting into action.