T W E L V E

The slytherin boy waited for her to show up at the astronomy tower. In his hand, he held a enchanted white rose. He knew y/n loved this flower so much. So he thought, why not get one for her? He practiced his line; confessing his love for her.

"Y/n, I like you— Every part of you was made to be loved by me," His soft voice echoed through the halls of the astronomy tower. Draco tapped his shoe rapidly, thinking that she might not go here. He waited and waited, until a voice of a girl came up, it was y/n. But she wasn't alone, she's with Harry.

Odd. Did she not get the letter?

He hide himself quickly, not wanting to show his face. He stood there as he watched y/n with his foe. Harry was holding a basket and he led y/n to centre of the room. The moon was glistening and the stars decided to show up tonight.

"Why are you taking me here?" asked y/n, as she roamed her hands; gesturing the whole room. Harry gave her a smile and say, "I need to make it up for you. Remember the day I didn't went with you at Hogsmeade?"

When y/n heard that, her facial expression change. As she recalls the event, it was supposed to be Harry but instead Draco was there. Draco wasn't making a single sound therefore he couldn't be noticed. He made sure that he was deadly silent.

Y/n nodded to Harry and help him to set up the picnic that Harry prepared a while ago with a little help from his best bud, Ron Weasley.

"Now shall we take a seat, Madame?" asked Harry in a french accent. He offered his arm, which y/n chuckled whilst she linked her right arm together with Harry.

"Oui monsieur," y/n replied. They both sat down on the floor and Harry began lighting up the candles. The two of them talked a lot of things which Draco heard them all.

"It's lovely up here," said y/n, looking at the moon and the stars. She have never been up here before and she was glad that Harry decided to take her here.

"Yes. Yes it is," answered Harry, as his eyes landed on y/n. Harry was definitely falling for her. He never stopped thinking the sweet smile of y/n or her bright eyes that twinkle at night. Y/n was still admiring the moon, looking at it like this the last time she will ever look at the moon.

"Do you think something bad will happen to me?" Harry knew what she was referring to, and it was the whole divination thing in Professor Trelawney's class. He placed his hand on top of y/n's hand. Y/n looked at him, waiting for his answer.

"If something goes wrong then I'll be there to protect you. No matter what happens,"

"You'll protect Ron and Hermione too?" she whispered.

"Of course, the three of you are very important to me. Especially you," said Harry.

"Why me?" asked y/n, she let out a soft laugh. Harry just looked and smiled at her.

"Because you're you. You don't try to impress anyone. You can make a person smile without telling any jokes which I love about it and.." Harry stop in mid sentence, not sure what to say next. He was trying to find the right words for her but unfortunately he couldn't. Words aren't enough to describe her and what he feels right now.

"And?"

"I might be slightly... Irrationally infatuated with you,"

Harry finally said it and he did not regret it all. He wanted y/n to know how he felt about her. He wanted y/n to know how he felt the surge to protect her with all his heart. He wanted the girl he love to know everything. But there's one thing that blocks everything up and it was Draco.

He stood there with his heart shattered into tiny little pieces. Draco watch them with a surge of hitting Potter's face. He wished that he was right there with y/n, not Harry. His inner thoughts told him to go hit Harry but he remembered the promise he swore with y/n back in Hogsmeade.