Chapter OVA: I was never for you

Okay so before I start this, it's a special OVA on Cheater Rias x M!Reader. It's a request for some of you. Sorry if the story is kinda dull, sorry it's my first time making a Cheater X M!Reader.

 Now that that's out of the way, let's get started.

_________________________________________

Author's POV

A boy with a white hair, blue eyes, and wearing a red jacket and black pants is playing around with a girl with a Red hair, blue eyes and wearing a pink dress.

The boy is Y/n Sparda. The third generation of Sparda and son of the Legendary Dark Demon Hunter, Dante.

Y/n: "Come on Rias hurry up before I eat all the strawberry sundae!"

The girl he was playing with is Rias Gremory. The heir of the Gremory Clan.

Rias: "Hold on Y/n-kun! Share it with me!"

The two of the run inside the mansion.

Y/n: "Hahaha! Catch me first!"

As the two of them playing, two person are just watching them. One of them has a White hair, blue eyes and wearing a red coat with a huge sword on his back that it looks like it's covered in rock from a volcano.

This guy is Dante. Son of the Legendary Dark Knight, Sparda.

Dante: "Those two will definitely get along."

???: "Yes they will. I wouldn't mind if your son marries Rias. In fact, it's an honor to our family."

The other person has a red hair that reaches his back and he's wearing an armor. He is Sirzechs Lucifer. One of the Devil Kings of the Underworld and brother of Rias Gremory.

Dante: "Yeah..... Hope they get along....."

Sirzechs: "Is there something on your mind, my friend?"

Dante: "Yeah there is. I can feel that Mundus will return, I don't know when but I know that he'll come."

Sirzechs: "Then let us assist you."

Dante: "Don't. This is family matters, me and Vergil will deal with him."

Sirzechs: "I wish there's something we can do to help you."

Dante: "Actually there is. Don't tell anyone about this."

Sirzechs: "What?!"

Dante: "The battle with Mundus will be a death. We cannot seal him again, he'll just keep coming back and might really destroy the whole world."

Sirzechs: "What about Y/n?"

Dante: "I'm gonna train him to activate his Devil Trigger as well as the Sin Devil Trigger."

Sirzechs: "That going to take years for him to train."

Dante: "That's we're going now. I don't know how it's going to take, but I'll make sure that he Mastered it before Mundus arrived."

Sirzechs: "Then Good luck my friend. I won't tell anyone about this."

Dante: "Take care of yourself Sirzechs."

Sirzechs: "You too Dante."

The two of them shake hands and went inside the mansion where Y/n and Rias went. When they got there, they saw Rias sitting on top of Y/n while eating the remaining of the Strawberry Sundae.

Y/n: "Alright Rias, you have my strawberry Sundae, now get off."

Rias: "No. Not until I finished this. You might take it back."