5

Liam's POV

"What do you think about him?" I ask after I know the new guy is asleep.

We were all sitting on my bed. Callum and I on both edges while Ryder snuggled into both of our side in the middle.

"He's hot," Ryder answered as he glanced to Jax, a smile on his face.

Jax shifted to his other side so he was facing us now but he seemed to still be asleep.

I had to admit that he was actually decently attractive. His black hair, light brown eyes, and slightly tanned skin with hard muscles were something I didn't know I found attractive until I met someone like him.

"I think you were being a dick to him earlier and ruined any chance of him dating us." Callum pointed out as he rubbed Ryder's hair between his fingertips.

"Good," I state rudely. "I didn't him to date us anyway." Callum scoffed at my sentence making me look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Please, you were practically eye-fucking him the second he walked in the door and then you just had to snap at him."

"He was eye fucking Ryder." I try to defend.

"Everybody eye fucks Ryder! He's adorable and hot as hell!" Callum shouts back making Jax toss and turn again before getting comfortable again and easing back to sleep.

"Is that really the only reason you don't like him?" Ryder asked me as he looked up through his lashes.

"No, he has a bad attitude and was a street fighter. I've dealt with enough of them to know you don't want to get mixed up with them."

"The same could be said about a drug dealer," Callum pointed out making me scowl at him. He wasn't supposed to bring that up.

"You know I had to do it to get by." I said while glaring at him.

"Just like he did what he had to do?" Ryder accused with a not so innocent smile. These two could be extremely dangerous when they teamed up together.

"Why do you two want to be with him so bad? We were doing just fine before he came here. We don't need anyone else."

"We're not saying we want to date him, we're just saying you were being a dick to him for no reason and now if we ever wanted to we can't be with him now." I only roll my eyes with a small scoff as I look back over to Jax.

I didn't like this kid one bit for some reason.

"He's hiding something."

"Everyone at this camp is hiding something. We're all criminals for Christ's sake."

"Just forget it. If you want to fuck the newbie go ahead but don't expect me to join in." I state as I stand up.

"Where are you going?" Ryder asked with a frown.

"I'm getting breakfast. If you can tear yourself away from him long enough you are both welcome to join."

When I stepped out of the door I waited for a second, knowing one of them was going to stay while the other came with me.

"You stay with Jax I'll go with Liam," Callum said calmly as the bed creaked meaning he stood up. I smile at my prediction coming true.

"He's not going to let us date Jaxon is he?" Ryder asked in a sad voice making my heart clench slightly. I hated making Ryder sad.

"I'll try to persuade him but for now we'll just try to ease him into the idea. Do go over board or it's going to blow up in our faces." I can't help but scowl slightly as I start walking to the lunchroom alone.