Editing in Progress

Hey guys,

I've been getting a lot of comments about a lot of things regarding Just The Right Black. Asides from the comments, I've actually been looking for the time to edit ALL my books but never found the time. But then your persistent comments on some of the plotline and other things as well have propelled me into finally doing this and boy am I glad.

I just completed Love & Serenity today, my tenth book here on Wattpad. The Extended Epilogue will be up tomorrow but I'm done writing it, so I thought, why not start editing this, so here I am.

If you've read this and you're re-reading it again or you're reading it for the first time, then here's what to expect, there will be a mix of first person and third person which I'm rewriting now to third person because it helps me write scenes that a first-person can't cover. I'm changing some things like the secret agency where Ariana works which will now be the FBI, as requested, I'll add some scenes with her team and other things you all requested.

I'm hoping to be done editing by the end of December and hopefully before that but let's all be prepared for an overlap into next year because I'm working on a scripted game for Chapters which takes a lot of my time as well.

Anyway, I want to thank every single one of you who reached the end of Just The Right Black and then dropped a comment about how my story needs some more tweaks. Know that I appreciate every criticism because that makes me a better writer. But you all should know that I wrote this in 2018 and I know I've grown as a writer since then, so I'm hoping this edited version would do justice to the story and bring clarity.

I'm excited to get back in and rediscover these characters.

Also, please take a few moments to check out my socials. Would appreciate your continuous love and support on there as well. (Direct links --->)

Love,
Jane Lanett. ♥️

P.S.: Editing is done now!