Assembled

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

Surprise! Two chapters in a day! As token of appreciation for sticking with me from chapter one until now~

Anyway, I am quite busy lately, but I will try to update as quickly as possible. We are nearing the chapter finale guys, so I want these last few chapters to be the best. :D

Thank you for your comments and votes!

Your tremendous supports are my source of motivation! Thanks guys~

Warning: possible act of violence, OOC, teary moments (maybe).

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

At the prison room...

Dalik looked at Koko Ci, "This brings memory. Remember that one mission, when we were trapped in that hole for two days? That was hilarious."

"Yeah, and you were used as a ladder to get out of there, with a heavy backpack on my back." Koko Ci looked at Dalik unimpressed. Dalik laughed. "The past is the past. No need to bring it up."

"But you are the one who brings that up first." Koko Ci muttered unsatisfied.

Admiral Tarung looked at Koko Ci, his eyes in confusion. "Koko Ci, explain yourself. How do you know this racoon?"

Koko Ci turned to face Admiral, eyes casted down as he said, "Admiral, Dalik was actually with me in TAPOPS, back when I was still a cadet."

"What?! This racoon was with TAPOPS?! Why haven't I heard anything about this?!" Admiral looked at Dalik in disbelief. He knew everyone from TAPOPS, and yet he didn't recognize this racoon.

Dalik sat down on the cell floor, made himself comfortable as he said, "I joined TAPOPS with Koko Ci only for a year before I...went away. If I remember correctly that year you were away from the station almost all the time, there was a big war and you were there as the frontline, so of course you wouldn't know."

Koko Ci then proceed to told the Admiral everything that happened between Dalik and him, and the incident that made him thought Dalik was dead for years. Admiral Tarung silently listened to Koko Ci's story with Dalik just stared on the floor.

"After the...incident, Dalik's case was classified and sealed, only I and a handful of higher ups knew about this. It was my personal request for the case to be sealed."

Admiral Tarung breathed deeply, tried to calm his nerves as he only heard this devastating news that he never know happened in TAPOPS now, "Why?"

"I...I still believed that Dalik is innocent, and I don't want the other agents to know about this and spite him. Until now, that's it."

Admiral looked at Koko Ci, silently processing the information that he got. He then turned to Dalik. "Racoon."

"I have a name, you know. I just introduced myself a few minutes ago."