Cap 35 Part 2

Author pov

Momo smirked at her but the others couldn't see it. Her back was facing them.

"it isn't yours anymore if I don't mistake, am I right? " she slowly became scary "why are you crying if she isn't your anymore? What rights do you have to cry?" she wiped away her tears.

Never Sana saw Momo this scary. She really felt weak just by a touch from her.

Momo walked a bit further and Sana took the chance to stood up and run away. She slammed the door and slide down to end up crying in the floor.

Dahyun tried to followed her but Momo grabbed her arms with force making her wince.

"where are you going?" She asked cold

"to her. You hurt her Momoring" Dahyun tried to free herself

Momo chuckled "and where were you when I was hurt?!?" she shouted and the feist tears formed

"Momoring she needs me" Dahyun stated

"where were you when I needed you?!?" Momo yelled again "where were you?!?"

"Momo calm down. We will talk later. Let me go to her" Dahyun begged still ignoring her girlfriend statements

"I will let you go if that's what you want" Momo said "but don't expected me to be there anymore"

"what are you saying?" Dahyun was dumbfounded about what Momo meant by her last phrase

"before I let you g--"

"what are you talking about?" Dhayun interrupted her but Momo continued unbothered

" before I let you go tell me honestly. You love her more than me, don't you?" the Japanese sobbed looking at the tofu girl. She saw esitation in her eyes and she understood.

" I don't know "Dahyun mumbled

"instead I know it......Let's end it here. I don't want to be hurt more and..... Be happy " she said before running away

"Momooooooo!!" Dahyun tried to run to her but Tzuyu blocked her

"I will handle it. Go to her she needs you" Tzuyu said also hurt by what's just happened. She run to follow her friend outside.

Dahyun was broke inside but decide to endure it and help her friends.

She walked to Sana and hugged her "all will be okay. You can do it. Nothing can break you" she repeated but it seems more she was saying it to herself instead of Sana.

In the living room 5 girls were still shocked by all that happened.

Jeongyeon was sobbing thinking it's all her fault because of her dare. Nayeon and Chaeyoung were comforting her while Mina and Jihyo were just looking in the dark trying to figured out what's just happened.
They looked at each other before hugging.

"what are we going to do?" Mina asked sad

"we need to be strong and........ I don't know" Jihyo huffed annoyed because she couldn't figure out anything.

Tzuyu pov

Finally after 10 minutes I was chasing her she stopped. I hugged her but I didn't asked her nothing.

"let's go" I dragged her away and called a cab.

After 5 minutes we were in the seat waiting to arrive to the destination. I don't know if she knew where we were going. Her face was Burien in my shirt, wetting it.

"what happened?" Sorn asked when I knocked on the door

"can we go inside? It's freezing"

"yes sorry" she let us in. All Clc were looking at us concerned

"I'm going to take her up if it isn't a problem"

"yes sure, go head" Seunghee helped me to bring her upstairs.

"thanks"

"you are welcome. Do you need anything? " she asked polite

"no, thanks I can manage. I will tell you when she is asleep" I whispered and she nodded. When she left Momo started to sob harder.

"wh-why?..... I - I do-don't des-deserve this. It-it hu-hurts"

"shhhhh. Let it all out for now. Tomorrow we will talk more calmly." I embraced her until she fell asleep. It took 2 hours but it didn't bother be, I was also like this so I can understand.

I walked down and meet with he concerned gaze of the girls.

"She broke up with Dahyun just tonight" they gasped "they had a misunderstanding from a long time..... Like me and her" I mumbled

"oh dear" Yuji said

"stay here how much you want." Yeeun patted my shoulder

"Tzuyu..... If it can help tomorrow the building will be open again. Take her out and let her ease the pain for a while "

"yes maybe I should take her out. Thanks El"

"no problem sis" she smiled "we will go to sleep. You know where the things are so feel like home" and that's how I was left alone finding all I need for Momo. Big box of tissues.

If my guts are right, she will wake up during the night crying and thinking it's all a dream.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

The night was hard. I didn't sleep at all and also Momo.

We ate ice cream while looking at the drama I first watched when I was here. She cried harder and I tried harder not to let myself feel broken again.

"your dress are there. I give you 20 minutes" I stated standing up.

"T-Tzu I d-don't wa-want to g-go ou-out"

"oh yes you are. It will help you, trust me" I said "they said alcohol it's your best friend when you are heart broken"

Eventually she lazy dress and I took her to the building.

She whined all the evening until she got drunk. She wasn't crying anymore, she was mumbling but nothing related to Dahyun.

I also drink and it was a bad move, a really bad one.

With both of us wasted we ended up in the same bed.